I first would like to say that all credit for this ROM and everything in it belongs to the creator, Mahdi786! He put in all the long hours, days, weeks into this project of his, he deserves all the credit and all the thanks for this ROM! So please lets give a huge thank you to Mahdi786!
Installing Mahdi-Rom for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards
- Make sure you're running Philz 6.07.9 use of any other recovery will not be supported! http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_A...d_Edition/l900
- Copy GApps and ROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Format following these instructions http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2648855
- Follow option B instruction set
- Flash Mahdi-Rom zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
-InCallUI FC - How to fix this: Open Phone, go to settings, turn reverse lookup off then back on, no more FC
Upgrading from another 4.4 Rom:
- Copy the ROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery (Please use Philz)
- Choose factory reset then clean to install new rom
- Flash the ROM zip from SDCard
HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet