5,593,401 Members 36,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Need] Xiaomi Phones Separate Section !!!

Tip us?

karthicvkn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Service [Need] Xiaomi Phones Separate Section !!!

XDA, Please create a new section for Xiaomi phones, Xiaomi phones kernels are out now. so developers could develop custom ROM for their devices. You can't simple ignore xiaomi phones since every one accept that Xiaomi phones are one of the best android phone in the world.

Now a days, peoples are getting Xiaomi phones in outside China. I am from india and i own this phone last one month.

Please XDA reconsider it and create a sections for Xiaomi's devices... We are all waiting here..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karthicvkn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

acuicultor
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthicvkn View Post
XDA, Please create a new section for Xiaomi phones, Xiaomi phones kernels are out now. so developers could develop custom ROM for their devices. You can't simple ignore xiaomi phones since every one accept that Xiaomi phones are one of the best android phone in the world.

Now a days, peoples are getting Xiaomi phones in outside China. I am from india and i own this phone last one month.

Please XDA reconsider it and create a sections for Xiaomi's devices... We are all waiting here..
+1

misteurz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by acuicultor View Post
+1
+1

eilegz
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthicvkn View Post

agree on this one. but did they release the kernerls for the older phones like the mi-one among others