5,606,409 Members 33,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Camera App] Background Defocus - no root needed!

Tip us?
 
Fechinator
Old
#51  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Munich
thanks a lot
 
funky0308
Old
#52  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4241
Posts: 5,138
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshdotcom2000 View Post
Will this app work on my ROOTED NOTE 2. Installed Successfully, but no icon appears in my CAMERA APP of any shortcut to use this app. Please explain. or any Other app which gives the same effects.

Please reply.
No, it cannot work on Note2 without proper porting camera and effects from Z1.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Haha...my glass is disgusting


Tapatalk ruined my picture but O.K, it's not that bad...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
 
digiknowzone
Old
#53  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambroos View Post
Hello guys!

I modified the deodexed Background Defocus app to make it installable on phones that aren't rooted.

Enjoy!

You might get an occasional UI bug but that's not fixable for now. App should still work fine and I've only encountered it once so far.

Just download and install like any APK:
http://www.ambroosvaes.be/bgdefocus-noroot-signed.apk

Works like a charm!
No clear cache, No restart. Just downloaded and installed.

Screenies:


Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393669536644.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	2607263  
 
P4F-KiKi
Old
(Last edited by P4F-KiKi; 3rd March 2014 at 10:04 PM.) Reason: Mistake
#54  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2014
Anyone have another link please ?
Error 404 for me :/

"Not Found
The requested URL /bgdefocus-noroot-signed.apk was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at ambroosvaes.be Port 443"
 
markopio
Old
#55  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by P4F-KiKi View Post
Anyone have another link please ?
Error 404 for me :/

"Not Found
The requested URL /bgdefocus-noroot-signed.apk was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at ambroosvaes.be Port 443"
I have the same problem, yesterday it works, but I change phone for a problem and now I can't download it no more! Help us, please.
 
ifti786
Old
#56  
ifti786's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 203
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by markopio View Post
I have the same problem, yesterday it works, but I change phone for a problem and now I can't download it no more! Help us, please.
+1
Xperia Z1-Stock 4.3
Xperia J-always flashing new roms...



 
sally1999
Old
(Last edited by sally1999; 5th March 2014 at 05:35 AM.)
#57  
sally1999's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tokyo
That's here?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_pJ...p=docslist_api
 
tania247260
Old
#58  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 375
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Visby sweden

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambroos View Post
Hello guys!

I modified the deodexed Background Defocus app to make it installable on phones that aren't rooted.

Enjoy!

You might get an occasional UI bug but that's not fixable for now. App should still work fine and I've only encountered it once so far.

Just download and install like any APK:
http://www.ambroosvaes.be/bgdefocus-noroot-signed.apk

I have installed it on my xperia z1 compact but it saying can not blur background any solution???????++

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-A-Rob View Post
99% of the time it fails to blur the background. I have managed 1 picture so far. Guess I'll just have to wait.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk
it says can not blur background.any solution?
 
mikailmohammed
Old
#59  
mikailmohammed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 885
Join Date: Aug 2012
tell me apk not installed. Any reason why?
 
de1pelr
Old
#60  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Mar 2014
Works on xperia T 4.3Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395168143112.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	2637376

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes