Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Atrix Hd wont turn on!!!! please help!!!!

Tip us?

thedude5981
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Atrix Hd wont turn on!!!! please help!!!!

Yesterday my Atrix hd just went black in the middle of text message. Ive tried to hold down the power button and volume keys. Ive tried to hold down the power button and volume up button and the power button and volume down button. Nothing worked. Tried several different charges and this still didnt work.Finally i watched a video on how to remove the battery and when i did that and plugged the phone back in the green indictor light comes on but nothing else works. I have the cynafox 4.4 rom on the phone. Is this phone fried?? Can something be done???

Blackest Pain
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Your description sound like it's fried (a.k.a. hard bricked). If you can't get it to boot on (even to a black screen), I believe your phone has moved on to a better place. If so, I'm sorry for your loss

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TecknoFreak
Old
Thanks Meter 707

DONATE TO ME
Ok if you get the green indicator as charging thats good news. Lol
Just remove the charger and by pressing v+ and power without let go plug phone to charge from wall
Motorola Atrix HD(MB886)
Just Thank me if I Helped you. That will pay off my time if you do
If you think I did great then why not buy me a small coffee

clockcycle
Old
Thanks Meter 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude5981 View Post
Yesterday my Atrix hd just went black in the middle of text message. Ive tried to hold down the power button and volume keys. Ive tried to hold down the power button and volume up button and the power button and volume down button. Nothing worked. Tried several different charges and this still didnt work.Finally i watched a video on how to remove the battery and when i did that and plugged the phone back in the green indictor light comes on but nothing else works. I have the cynafox 4.4 rom on the phone. Is this phone fried?? Can something be done???
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecknoFreak View Post
Ok if you get the green indicator as charging thats good news. Lol
Just remove the charger and by pressing v+ and power without let go plug phone to charge from wall
Leave it on the charger for a while, it may not have enough charge to boot. Then try the power + v salute..
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is made for educational purposes only. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites or make use of said information, you do so at your own risk. The information may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date.

CubicleTube
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I'm having the same issue light was blinking but now it stays on solid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app