Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,329 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Core I8260 can't get out of ClockWorkMod

Tip us?

kishankpadiyar
Old
Thanks Meter 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirXas View Post
I'd try reinstalling drivers, connecting with a different USB port, reinstalling OS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMJoh View Post
See whether your phone is getting detected in some other PC, there is chance your micro USB port might have been damaged.
Done reinstalling drivers, also changed USB cable/ports.. The thing is, other galaxy core's get detected.. Galaxy SL does, galaxy pro does.. only this particular device doesnt.!
I'll try once on other PC and get back to u..

FrozendMind
Old
Thanks Meter 12
For those stuck in recoverymode bootlop,read this article and use my zip via CWM to exit loop without odin

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50735450
The Following User Says Thank You to FrozendMind For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bjpafa
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMJoh View Post
Actually this is not a big issue.. but need a bit workout to solve this..

First thing is dont be panic and be aware of what you are doing..

What happened now is a sift brick.. It happened because of the errors caused during installing CWM and which prevent you from booting.

The solution is to flash your phone with the original stock firmware of Galaxy Core using Odin after going into download mode. Hope you are familiar with the process.. Feel free to ask if you have doubts.

Sent From GT-I9082 with RR v5.0.2
I face a harder problem considering that my I-8262 Duos, rooted and with custom CWM, blocked at the first try to install from zip Monster$. Then the bachup md5 mismatched and the device isn't detectable by Odin (any version). Flash Stock have I tried with no sucess. Adb sideload gives me a sintax error. Maybe there the error is mine. Only for notice of fellow reader. Acepting suggestions.

DMJoh
Old
(Last edited by DMJoh; 8th March 2014 at 01:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjpafa View Post
I face a harder problem considering that my I-8262 Duos, rooted and with custom CWM, blocked at the first try to install from zip Monster$. Then the bachup md5 mismatched and the device isn't detectable by Odin (any version). Flash Stock have I tried with no sucess. Adb sideload gives me a sintax error. Maybe there the error is mine. Only for notice of fellow reader. Acepting suggestions.
When you connect your device to PC, you are not getting any response from PC or is it showing USB device not recognized. Hope you have Kies and all drivers present on your PC.

Md5 mismatch is foubd for your Nandroid backup right?

First you try installing a ROM zip from recovery. Also do full data wipe,cache and all cleared. Search in forums that you can get a flashable zip of official firmware.
Preserve The Green
Use Less Apps. Save Power
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMJoh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]