Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 48,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Santod aicp Rom

Tip us?

key Hole
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Santod aicp Rom

Data does not seem to be working is there anyone else having this problem also?

Sent from my One

disconnecktie
Old
Thanks Meter 1107
Data works fine for me on it. The problem with most people on cm based builds is the data being real flaky or showing roaming instead of 3g. Update to the latest firmware if you haven't already. Maybe that will help some.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to disconnecktie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

key Hole
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I am running the latest firmware I will try flashing again and see what happens, I've been busy haven't been able to get back to it thanks for the help. And thank you for fielding a lot of the questions for Santod it is big help to him I'm sure and I do appreciate it... Keep up the good work. Also how do we buy you coffee?

Sent from my One
The Following User Says Thank You to key Hole For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

disconnecktie
Old
Thanks Meter 1107
Haha I appreciate the gesture. You should send your donation to Santod. He deserves the credit. I just try to help him out where I can so he doesn't have to stop working on stuff to answer questions.

The Following User Says Thank You to disconnecktie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

key Hole
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default THX

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnecktie View Post
Haha I appreciate the gesture. You should send your donation to Santod. He deserves the credit. I just try to help him out where I can so he doesn't have to stop working on stuff to answer questions.

I flashed the updated ROM and every thing seems to be working GREAT.....thanks for the reply and for every thing you and Santod do, I will be watching & reading from the side lines.
KEY HOLE out...........