Nitro HD for sale with EXTRAS!!! $85 Bundle Deal!

3rd March 2014, 04:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

109 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone, I just recently switched over to a different device and am interested in selling my Nitro. I was planning on posting it to eBay/Craig's List but figured I'd try here first to keep it in the community of XDA members first since it is currently rooted and running the latest CM11 nightlies. I am in the US (New Jersey) and willing to ship within the 48 contiguous states ONLY for anyone seriously interested.

*MAJOR SIDENOTE*

The phone works fine aside from the micro usb port which is iffy (works when it wants to or after some tinkering with it). However, my workaround for this issue has been using Airdroid for wireless file transfer and syncing my devices to my cloud storage (if you have an SD adapter or multi card reader they work fine too, you'll just have to either unmount the micro SD card or power the device off and take it out first). As far as the charging goes since its iffy at times using a cable, I purchased the Hyperion 1900 mAh AND 3800 mAh batteries which I will throw into the deal of course.

With this configuration of wireless data transfer and swapping batteries (having an extra in my pocket was always nice, especially for long trips or days of heavy usage) I've had no other problems/complaints with the device.
As far as the physical condition of the phone goes there are two small cracks (one on the top left corner, one on the left side of the screen on the bezel...no damage on the screen itself) and a few dings around the edges (honestly I think I've only dropped the phone "naked" a total of 3 times since it was released)

If you are SERIOUSLY interested in this deal you will be getting:

- LG Nitro HD (P930) with OEM battery and back cover

- Hyperion 1900 mAh battery

- Hyperion 3800 mAh extended battery with back cover

- Hyperion external battery charger

- 16GB SanDisk Ultra Class 10 micro sdhc card (optimized for android devices for use with the SanDisk memory zone app)

Any SERIOUS inquiries please PM me, I will be accepting PayPal for payment and have everything shipped standard immediately (extra charge if you want over night or any other shipping option). I will also provide serious inquires with pictures showing the damage on the phone and all accessories.

I am looking to sell everything together for $85, shipping included. I've taken into consideration the damage and the value of the extra batteries and memory card alone are about $45 so the phone itself is only $40 and you will see it's well worth the deal when I send you pics!

PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES PM ME ONLY!!!

Thanks, it's been fun being part of the Nitro community here on the XDA forums, I'd like to pass the fun on to someone else now
8th March 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

109 posts
Donate to Me
More
SOLD
Phone/Accessories have been sold...Thread can be closed/removed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, cyanogenmod, nitro, p930, sale
Previous Thread Next Thread