Post Reply

[Q] looking for a power down screen with recovery options etc

OP rosystreasures

7th March 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #1  
rosystreasures's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag CA, USA
Thanks Meter: 33
 
381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Hello,

I have seen in some roms that there is a custom power off screen with reboot and recovery in it. I'd like to have that. Is there a mod to download somewhere???

thx!
7th March 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #2  
elwood's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Menasha, Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 777
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
You can always just xposed to do that

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
7th March 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #3  
jlmancuso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,196
 
4,938 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosystreasures

Hello,

I have seen in some roms that there is a custom power off screen with reboot and recovery in it. I'd like to have that. Is there a mod to download somewhere???

thx!

What rom are you wanting this on. Almost all aosp roms have that option most require you to turn it on in the hidden developers menu.
8th March 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #4  
rosystreasures's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag CA, USA
Thanks Meter: 33
 
381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elw00d

You can always just xposed to do that

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I dont understand. PLease explain further.

Thx!
8th March 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #5  
rosystreasures's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag CA, USA
Thanks Meter: 33
 
381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

What rom are you wanting this on. Almost all aosp roms have that option most require you to turn it on in the hidden developers menu.

The ROM I Am using is in my sig.

Thx,
8th March 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #6  
jlmancuso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,196
 
4,938 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Well as you see from my signature i am on the app which does not show signatures.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th March 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #7  
elwood's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Menasha, Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 777
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosystreasures

I dont understand. PLease explain further.

Thx!

Download xposed installer, open it and click on downloads. Search for Advanced Power Menu. Install it, then make sure you enable it under modules reboot your phone and open up Advanced Power Menu and go from there

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to elwood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #8  
rosystreasures's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag CA, USA
Thanks Meter: 33
 
381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

Well as you see from my signature i am on the app which does not show signatures.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ooopsie, I didnt know that !!

I got it thru xposed tho, thank you!
8th March 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #9  
jlmancuso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,196
 
4,938 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Cool deal.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes