How do I figure out the proper ROM and CSC that the phone should have to recieve natu

OP xenoyosh

8th March 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Marikina
Thanks Meter: 35

70 posts
More
Hi guys! I bought a 2nd hand Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Although jelly bean 4.3 is out for the device and in my country, it is still not updated. It seems like the previous owner changed the ROM and CSC of the device before.

Of course, I am unable to contact the original owner. I got this from a buy and sell shop.

Is there any way for me to figure out the right ROM version and CSC for the device so it can get the normal updates from Samsung?

Thank you so much!
8th March 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,361

3,124 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenoyosh

Hi guys! I bought a 2nd hand Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Although jelly bean 4.3 is out for the device and in my country, it is still not updated. It seems like the previous owner changed the ROM and CSC of the device before.

Of course, I am unable to contact the original owner. I got this from a buy and sell shop.

Is there any way for me to figure out the right ROM version and CSC for the device so it can get the normal updates from Samsung?

Thank you so much!

You should not be bothered so much mate
but just in case you are.. Just find out to which country orignally the phone belonged to.. Things will be easy then
Cheers..!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread