[Q&A] have a problem in Any MMX Roms?

Tip us?

Sdk_Zone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirftum_se View Post
Sorry to disturb you so much i tried these setteing but not changing the colors its always white notification slide bar icons also white ( like wireless, data , bluetooth and all others in slide down bar )
Try above mentioned link...see post #37
The Following User Says Thank You to Sdk_Zone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UnNaMeD__
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdk_Zone View Post
Try to replace modem.img from 4.1.X to ur custom rom
I have tired this b4 but didn't worked.

Antrisxe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Download & try another rom from different dev.

Which one can u suggest any? I want the from MMX only

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sdk_Zone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrisxe View Post
Download & try another rom from different dev.

Which one can u suggest any? I want the from MMX only

okey...so u need stock rom - try my link once it with twrp recovery - http://d-h.st/AQ3
u need sp flash tool & data cable to install on ur phone.
installation is simple as normal stock installation. just load scatter file -> press download button -> attach ur device without battery -> done

Antrisxe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is the OS JB

Sdk_Zone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrisxe View Post
Is the OS JB

yes, its 4.1.1 ver

Sdk_Zone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnNaMeD__ View Post
I have tired this b4 but didn't worked.
Try this pakistani baseband patch - http://d-h.st/sot
The Following User Says Thank You to Sdk_Zone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UnNaMeD__
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdk_zone View Post
try this pakistani baseband patch - http://d-h.st/sot
i love you. Thanks <3 <3 <3
The Following User Says Thank You to UnNaMeD__ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hooterxda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=Sdk_Zone;49307168]Hey Guys If U Have Any Prob in any rom just post here.
this is helping thread for mmx a110 user
who uses custom rom, kernel & script..

if other know the solutions of prob which i cant solve they can also help others @ here

Re: LegoIce™ Project ROM NOTE 3 Fusion v3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooterxda
Dear Sir,

i have used LegoIce™ Project ROM NOTE 3 Fusion v3 ROM in my A110 and i have found one issue.
that is SMS with 4 digit numbes are not going out. Not able to send the SMS if the to address is having ony 4 digits.
and another issue is GPS not locking .your help in this is highly appreciated.

Bro, thanks for asking bt ask this type of question in question & answer section...or do search before asking..
now to ur issue try another app like go sms or etc...& for gps we all have this issue nd some fixes...
for gps goto engineer mod
*Once you are in the Engineer mode for MTK devices, you should go to “Location” and then to “Location Based Services”
*Now, we tap on EPO and check that “Enable EPO” is enabled and then press on “EPO IDLE”
*“EPO IDLE” will change to “EPO DOWNLOADING”, so you will need to wait few minutes to download a file, I suggest that use it with a Wifi connection
*Once EPO DOWNLOADING back again to “EPO IDLE” we can press back and enter into YGPS
*In the YGPS you will need to press on “Hot”, “Full” and “AGPS Restart”
*Now that you are done test your GPS and you should find that it is faster and more precise!

If it will not helped u ask again i will give u some gps fix patches

Dear sir
I did as per your advice and for the problem 1
it itakes about 5 to 10 minute to get locked and i am getting 4 to 5 sats in locking, but earlier with stock rom i used to get about
13 to 16 satelites and it was locking in 10 secs with internet connection as per the procedure you have told.

and regarding SMS issue i thing there is some compatibilty issue in the custom LegoIce™ Project ROM the error
message i was getting was " unfortunately the process com.andriod .phone has stopped"

Sdk_Zone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
[QUOTE=Hooterxda;50916065]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdk_Zone View Post
Hey Guys If U Have Any Prob in any rom just post here.
this is helping thread for mmx a110 user
who uses custom rom, kernel & script..

if other know the solutions of prob which i cant solve they can also help others @ here

Re: LegoIce™ Project ROM NOTE 3 Fusion v3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooterxda
Dear Sir,

i have used LegoIce™ Project ROM NOTE 3 Fusion v3 ROM in my A110 and i have found one issue.
that is SMS with 4 digit numbes are not going out. Not able to send the SMS if the to address is having ony 4 digits.
and another issue is GPS not locking .your help in this is highly appreciated.

Bro, thanks for asking bt ask this type of question in question & answer section...or do search before asking..
now to ur issue try another app like go sms or etc...& for gps we all have this issue nd some fixes...
for gps goto engineer mod
*Once you are in the Engineer mode for MTK devices, you should go to “Location” and then to “Location Based Services”
*Now, we tap on EPO and check that “Enable EPO” is enabled and then press on “EPO IDLE”
*“EPO IDLE” will change to “EPO DOWNLOADING”, so you will need to wait few minutes to download a file, I suggest that use it with a Wifi connection
*Once EPO DOWNLOADING back again to “EPO IDLE” we can press back and enter into YGPS
*In the YGPS you will need to press on “Hot”, “Full” and “AGPS Restart”
*Now that you are done test your GPS and you should find that it is faster and more precise!

If it will not helped u ask again i will give u some gps fix patches

Dear sir
I did as per your advice and for the problem 1
it itakes about 5 to 10 minute to get locked and i am getting 4 to 5 sats in locking, but earlier with stock rom i used to get about
13 to 16 satelites and it was locking in 10 secs with internet connection as per the procedure you have told.

and regarding SMS issue i thing there is some compatibilty issue in the custom LegoIce™ Project ROM the error
message i was getting was " unfortunately the process com.andriod .phone has stopped"
yes thats right choice now bt dont quote whole my pm to here,
lets forget it n for ur unfortunately error,, try to install latest kernel & wipe cache & dalvik cache..