Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to Get Notifications From Twitter?

Tip us?

BrUhNiGGs
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 140
Default How to Get Notifications From Twitter?

I have been noticing this for a while now but I can't seem to receive notifications from the Twitter whether my tweet was retweeted, quoted, favorited, etc. Its crucial that I get notifications or else I wouldn't know who replied to certain tweets until I manually check.

In the app settings itself, I checked everything to where I receive notifications from mentions, favorites, retweets, etc and whenever I back out a toast message pops up saying "You can only attach 25 devices" and it unchecks everything that I checked in the notification settings. Thus, I can't receive notifications for some reason.

Im wondering if other S3 users are getting this same error or are able to get notifications in the statusbar? I'm running Carbon 3/03 nightly android 4.4.2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
LG G3 Life's Good isn't it?
Stock 4.4.2 Rooted Debloated
Patiently waiting for a custom kernel
◄────────────────────────────────────────
Join Dropbox (Get an extra 500mb) | Join Adfly (Free $$
)

flyestAC
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrUhNiGGs View Post
I have been noticing this for a while now but I can't seem to receive notifications from the Twitter whether my tweet was retweeted, quoted, favorited, etc. Its crucial that I get notifications or else I wouldn't know who replied to certain tweets until I manually check.

In the app settings itself, I checked everything to where I receive notifications from mentions, favorites, retweets, etc and whenever I back out a toast message pops up saying "You can only attach 25 devices" and it unchecks everything that I checked in the notification settings. Thus, I can't receive notifications for some reason.

Im wondering if other S3 users are getting this same error or are able to get notifications in the statusbar? I'm running Carbon 3/03 nightly android 4.4.2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I get notifications using official twitter app.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app