Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[Q] Why the MTK 6589 USB Vcom port disapear after 2 second?

OP Sohan_Saymum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
8th March 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
I am trying to upgrade my Canvas HD 20 Android 4.2.1. But, everytime I connect the phone with my pc, the "MTK6589 USB Vcom port" appears for only 2 second in the device manager, then it's gone. And the "Device Disconnect Sound" is played. So, I cant flash the ROM. what's going wrong? I have followed every steps in this tutorial.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2308431

I have Tried in different PCs and with different Data Cables. But same problem exists. And, I had no problem with this cable while sharing files with my pc. I used this cable for Mass Storage.
I figured that, the connection problem I have described previously is the main cause of this mess. can anyone help me out with this?????
Last edited by Sohan_Saymum; 8th March 2014 at 01:48 PM.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread