5,603,646 Members 37,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you still have problems with using Slimkat daily? (If not, please hit "NO" only)
Yes - Reboot/soft reboot. 9 18.37%
Yes - Apps freezes. 4 8.16%
No - it's considerably stable. 37 75.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

[rom][04/02/14] SlimSaber 4.4.2 - Galaxy S 4G [LINARO KAT]

Tip us?
 
daothanhduy1996
Old
#201  
daothanhduy1996's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2544
Posts: 996
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hochiminh City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by williambs View Post
Will further developments for this rom be coming forth?
Thank you
Yup, fo sure. But I am having tests and exams continuously and even tho I pm-ed @Dwack w maintenance instruction but guess he has been busy as well. I am going to pm-ed inimeg81 about the maintenance instruction but will have to wait til this weekend when I have more free time.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2


If you find me deserve with all of my work, you can either press "thanks" or donate to help me with my finace for university next year. Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daothanhduy1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
inimeg81
Old
#202  
inimeg81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 133
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Croyon, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by williambs View Post
Will further developments for this rom be coming forth?
Thank you
For one you dont ask ETAs in dev thread... Or at all really. I think if you read the OP it says the 2 man team does not add/remove anything without their approval, and Im sure dao has kept it in line with all wishes. As busy as he is.. He asked dwack to start continuing builds. Dwack is a little busy. I would make future builds but not for release without dao consent. This is the best rom for the sgs4g, and the most optimized (i think) with compiling code optimizations. And hey you have gps working yey! Whats left on the issue list ?
Video playback which jeffsf made a pull request for and im almost positive hes right because i saw an error about open gl version in dmesg. Im not trying to be a prick dont get me wrong... Id love to let dao do all the work as he has been.. But this thread has been pretty clean and it seems now im adding to the clutter. Lets just be patient

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Dao u beat me by millisex
The Following User Says Thank You to inimeg81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
williambs
Old
#203  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimeg81 View Post
For one you dont ask ETAs in dev thread... Or at all really. I think if you read the OP it says the 2 man team does not add/remove anything without their approval, and Im sure dao has kept it in line with all wishes. As busy as he is.. He asked dwack to start continuing builds. Dwack is a little busy. I would make future builds but not for release without dao consent. This is the best rom for the sgs4g, and the most optimized (i think) with compiling code optimizations. And hey you have gps working yey! Whats left on the issue list ?
Video playback which jeffsf made a pull request for and im almost positive hes right because i saw an error about open gl version in dmesg. Im not trying to be a prick dont get me wrong... Id love to let dao do all the work as he has been.. But this thread has been pretty clean and it seems now im adding to the clutter. Lets just be patient

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Dao u beat me by millisex
Sorry, was not pressuring...just asking a friendly question without eta expected.
Thank you and hope you have a better day!
Decidedly for Christ

Samsung Galaxy S IV - TMobile USA
Rooted with Saferoot and TWRP Recovery

[ROM] Insane Kit Kat[TW- NB4][AROMA] UPDATE 4/18/2014 A Deviant Development Production

ASUS T100 Windows 8.1 32bit with 64gb SSD

Toshiba L850D Laptop w/AMD A10-4600M quad core and 8 gb ram running Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
 
inimeg81
Old
#204  
inimeg81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 133
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Croyon, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Sorry bro. Rough day

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to inimeg81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
williambs
Old
#205  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by daothanhduy1996 View Post
Yup, fo sure. But I am having tests and exams continuously and even tho I pm-ed @Dwack w maintenance instruction but guess he has been busy as well. I am going to pm-ed inimeg81 about the maintenance instruction but will have to wait til this weekend when I have more free time.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you and certainly understand the tests and exams situation. My last semester if my Networking Degree I took 22 hours and through plain dedication came out of it on the dean's list. Not to worry though. Have your rom on my wife's t959 and it's much better than the gingerbread which came on the phone. She has had it freeze a couple of times at the home screen for your bug report.
Thanks again!
Oh and Good luck on the exams��
Decidedly for Christ

Samsung Galaxy S IV - TMobile USA
Rooted with Saferoot and TWRP Recovery

[ROM] Insane Kit Kat[TW- NB4][AROMA] UPDATE 4/18/2014 A Deviant Development Production

ASUS T100 Windows 8.1 32bit with 64gb SSD

Toshiba L850D Laptop w/AMD A10-4600M quad core and 8 gb ram running Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
 
inimeg81
Old
#206  
inimeg81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 133
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Croyon, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Try flashing 14.01.01 kernel from goo.im on 07 it should help with that

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
 
williambs
Old
#207  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimeg81 View Post
Try flashing 14.01.01 kernel from goo.im on 07 it should help with that

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
Is there a link to this kernel?
Thanks
Decidedly for Christ

Samsung Galaxy S IV - TMobile USA
Rooted with Saferoot and TWRP Recovery

[ROM] Insane Kit Kat[TW- NB4][AROMA] UPDATE 4/18/2014 A Deviant Development Production

ASUS T100 Windows 8.1 32bit with 64gb SSD

Toshiba L850D Laptop w/AMD A10-4600M quad core and 8 gb ram running Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
 
johnadelic
Old
#208  
johnadelic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 145
Posts: 417
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bothell
Quote:
Originally Posted by williambs View Post
Is there a link to this kernel?
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by daothanhduy1996 View Post
New update is online now. Read the OP for changelog and go to my goo.im folder to grab it: http://goo.im/devs/daothanhduy1996/NiLTMT
No more attachment coz I had trouble uploading it to XDA . And Happy New Year everyone!

Sent from inside the time vortex
 
daothanhduy1996
Old
#209  
daothanhduy1996's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2544
Posts: 996
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hochiminh City

 
DONATE TO ME
@inimeg81: I have sent u a pm about maintaining builds, either beanstalk or slimsaber. Have fun tho.

I tended to make a build myself but my internet speed is like 6kbps for international connections - even tho I can upload the build to a national host w considerable 60kbps speed but with that type of international connection I can't sync the repos at all...


If you find me deserve with all of my work, you can either press "thanks" or donate to help me with my finace for university next year. Thanks!
 
inimeg81
Old
#210  
inimeg81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 133
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Croyon, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
I appreciate it. Hopefully this inverter comes in by thurs, cant believe how many other toshiba notebooks out there have cable connection issues.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes