Full brick . internal mémory can be unplug . she isn't braze .

Search This thread

kloon01

Mar 8, 2014
hello ,

Sorry for my english , i just write this , because i a see the internal mémory can be removed on the sony tablet s ( not xperia ) i think you write STS version ( normaly i have post one jpeg ) . maybe that can help to found a good way to break the full brick / black screen / block in apx mode . jtag méhode or something like that . :confused:

maybe it's a verry bad idea , i don't know, i just try to help us .

Attachments

• IMG_20140308_161217.jpg
    IMG_20140308_161217.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

smgdev

Jan 13, 2013
Ankara
hello ,

Sorry for my english , i just write this , because i a see the internal mémory can be removed on the sony tablet s ( normaly i have post one jpeg ) . maybe that can help to found be a good way to break the full brick / black screen / block in apx mode . jtag méhode or something like that . :confused:

Oh, that explains many things like repairing bricks in service etc... Maybe someone can try to plug it into a pc and reflash tablet... Also thank you for info but you should wait for your brick. ;) Good luck.

Sony Tablet S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Last edited:
Reactions: kloon01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello ,

Sorry for my english , i just write this , because i a see the internal mémory can be removed on the sony tablet s ( normaly i have post one jpeg ) . maybe that can help to found be a good way to break the full brick / black screen / block in apx mode . jtag méhode or something like that . :confused:

Oh, that explains many things like repairing bricks in service etc... Maybe someone can try to plug it into a pc and reflash tablet... Also thank you for info but you should wait for your brick. ;) Good luck.

Sony Tablet S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi