No registration required

Questionable Downgrade Method

OP Playb3yond

8th March 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

126 posts
More
I'm currently on 98.30.1 on my Razr M with a locked bootloader. I was wondering if it is possible to restore a backup from another Razr M that backed up and earlier firmware using safestrap. I'm having terrible battery issues with the latest OTA. I had better battery life with 98.12.4 and was curious if this was possible.
8th March 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 526

2,585 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playb3yond

I'm currently on 98.30.1 on my Razr M with a locked bootloader. I was wondering if it is possible to restore a backup from another Razr M that backed up and earlier firmware using safestrap. I'm having terrible battery issues with the latest OTA. I had better battery life with 98.12.4 and was curious if this was possible.

No. Your kernel is locked (boot.img). But once you have a ss backup of your virgin sys (for a fall back when kk comes). Start disabling apps from settings/apps. There is a list of good to remove apps in the 926 forum.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

You can try moparman371 ...78 system on ...94 boot.
Go my restore thread ~ in the middle, for the link. You will have to mod the script.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Just # out anything having to do with boot & recovery

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2127650
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread