5,606,409 Members 33,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer V4.4.6

Tip us?

PŁnchUp
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Ok based on some recent experiences I have some suggestions
1. Please move refresh next to bookmarks button as you originally planned. Because it's sometimes really inconvenient to scroll all the way to the top just to refresh. I was way down near 's' in system/app and had to go back to 'a' to refresh. It's annoying to say the least.
2. I think you need to change the file names displayed under 'Replace With' and 'Skip' while overwriting a file. The description is incorrect in my opinion.
3. I feel the overall experience is a bit wobbly. While scrolling down, many times the drawer pops out or a new tab opens up. I'd be glad if you could consider to do something about that.
On the left side make the drawer slide out only from the edge like before please?
And do the same on the right side? A new tab only from the edge. Or perhaps add more friction just for the first right slide.. It'll provide better control, so that the new tab won't open randomly.
The Following User Says Thank You to PŁnchUp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NeilDownx
Old
(Last edited by NeilDownx; 6th March 2014 at 02:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 367
Back again I thought I would give this nice little app one more try after disappointing issues with "es file manger"

Woooowhoooo everything works a treat however I must be missing something with root
I am running Android 4.4.2 and I can access root however when I open a file I get a FC and it goes back to the sdcard view

File manager does actually FC but only after I close the app - very odd

Really annoying I am missing something really simple but I can't seem to put my finger on it...
Superuser doesn't even prompt me to give access to root either for file manager like with other apps
I need a little noob guidance thanks I can't even see how I can add an app to superuser either I am in such a tiss over this

EDIT: -------- SORTED IT ------- managed to force superuser to recognize file manager and give it root permissions
BY dropping a file into root it then decided to ask for permissions - very odd why it just forced closed opening files and not asking for permissions
Maybe its my version of superuser or just my OS to blame as it worked before without any issues on CM10 - just fussy CM11 OS crap
NOW all is working a treat thanks for a marvelous App keep up the good works
3.4-nAa-03 | 122 - 902Mhz | smartassV2 | noop | Miui V4 Port

D.A.R.Y.L ROM | CONTINUUM ROM | Mimic Port for Miui V5
The Following User Says Thank You to NeilDownx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shahabazas
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa View Post
Please try this build and tell me the result.
Thanks.
I tried this build still was getting the same error on exit so had ticked the Kill The App and after that when i exit i am getting the error but it is getting disappear on its own i mean as soon as i exit the error message flashes and then disappears quickly.

yethz
Old
Thanks Meter 315

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahabazas View Post
I tried this build still was getting the same error on exit so had ticked the Kill The App and after that when i exit i am getting the error but it is getting disappear on its own i mean as soon as i exit the error message flashes and then disappears quickly.
Im experiencing that too.. It FC when I exit the app from root folder, but when im on sdcard and exit no FC..

FC dialogue does closes real quick, its like it isnt FC but it is im getting twisted with what i said.. Lol...

Sent via Tapatalk HD on Google Nexus 4

raycaster3
Old
(Last edited by raycaster3; 11th March 2014 at 08:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by yethz View Post
Im experiencing that too.. It FC when I exit the app from root folder, but when im on sdcard and exit no FC..

FC dialogue does closes real quick, its like it isnt FC but it is im getting twisted with what i said.. Lol...

Sent via Tapatalk HD on Google Nexus 4
I've seen that behavior from time to time as well. I could never get it to happen with any kind of consistency though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
DARKSIDE

manudduke
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Awesome work sir... thumbsup!!
Plz add 'select all' option while selecting something...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk

mr.jelly
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by manudduke View Post
Awesome work sir... thumbsup!!
Plz add 'select all' option while selecting something...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk
We already have that, after you've selected a file or folder, tap where it says one file/folder selected, there you can select all and a few other options, it's in the top left corner next to the back arrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mr.jelly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HootanParsa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3556
Hi guys! and sorry because I'm busy and cannot concentrate on this project.
I'll come back in Thursday and will answer your questions.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shyciii
Old
Thanks Meter 8
The pull down refresh folder is not too good solution, because I have folder with 300-400 files, and must scrolling on the top (few seconds), and the top, I pull down.
The refresh button is faster, or maybe auto refresh wanna make.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shyciii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gonox
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyciii View Post
The pull down refresh folder is not too good solution, because I have folder with 300-400 files, and must scrolling on the top (few seconds), and the top, I pull down.
The refresh button is faster, or maybe auto refresh wanna make.
Or maybe he can add a button on the scroll that can scroll till up and one to scroll till bottom , and those buttons should activate only when we scroll

Sent from P990 CM-11-20140217 with Kowalski kernel 3.1 kk-exp-127 Alpha 31 - using tapatalk

Tags
best android file explorer, best android file manager, best file manager, mi file explorer, mi file explorer v4