5,605,519 Members 46,290 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Omate TrueSmart Companion, Osmart, anything to get it connected to smartphone?

Tip us?

wmandel
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default got truesmartmaster installled but what about companion app?

got trusmart master installled on my htc one but when i try to select my watch as companion device in the app it doesnt highlight any box and nothing gets put on the watch. help!!!

huelvy
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaidBackTech View Post
I have the TrueSmart Master on my phone, and got the Companion installed on my TS, paired the phone with TS, and enabled the 'OSmart Message Proxy' in Accessibility settings. However, I'm still having difficulty getting any notifications forwarded to the TS, even though I see the 'pings' and 'pongs'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaidBackTech View Post
Tried pinging again - got this, but no vibrations and nothing else.

UPDATE: okay, got it again, not without explicitly checking it, just refreshed the phone's screen and the watch screen came on, but still no vibration.
How did you get it work? I have the same issue. Since I updated the Osmart companion app to v 2.0.0 (Ostore) and the Osmart master app (Play Store 2.0.0 version, not the test versión), I don´t receive any notification from the phone to the watch. The only things that work are phone calls and ping-pong messages, and only when the Truesmart´s screen is on. I follow the instructions in Play Store but I don´t get anything more.

Before the updates, I received all the phone notifications (voice calls, Whatsapp, Telegram, mail, Google Now, Anydo...).

Please, could you tell me what firmware do you have? How did you get the companion app to work, step by step?

LaidBackTech
Old
(Last edited by mark manning; 14th March 2014 at 04:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by huelvy View Post
How did you get it work? I have the same issue. Since I updated the Osmart companion app to v 2.0.0 (Ostore) and the Osmart master app (Play Store 2.0.0 version, not the test versión), I don´t receive any notification from the phone to the watch. The only things that work are phone calls and ping-pong messages, and only when the Truesmart´s screen is on. I follow the instructions in Play Store but I don´t get anything more.

Before the updates, I received all the phone notifications (voice calls, Whatsapp, Telegram, mail, Google Now, Anydo...).

Please, could you tell me what firmware do you have? How did you get the companion app to work, step by step?
I actually did not. I'm selling mine, since I've already ordered Pebble Steel. It's on eBay - mod edit- we don't allow people to sell items on xda
Nexus 5 / Omni ROM / Lightning launcher

Omate Truesmart / Loki's EnSec 20140302_V2.0

mortis2600
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Did they remove the osmart companion from the Ostore? I cant seem to find it anymore. I was going to try some automated scripts to keep BT connected to see if that improved the experience.

If it was removed, anyone have a link to the APK?
- mortis2600 -

Phone: Moto X
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)
Watch: Omate TrueSmart 2.0
Media: Chromecast, G-Box MX2 Midnight