How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Root Help.

OP Miro24h

7th March 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I want to root my tablet with an easy method without loosing the whole data. Its 4.3. Build number: 10.4.1.B.0.109. And with the dual recovery, without unlocking my bootloader(optional)

Sent From SGP311
Android OS: 4.3
Root Status: Not Rooted
Bootloader: Locked
Build Number: 10.4.1.B.0.109
Other Devices: MT27i
7th March 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
LYON
Thanks Meter: 55
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miro24h

I want to root my tablet with an easy method without loosing the whole data. Its 4.3. Build number: 10.4.1.B.0.109. And with the dual recovery, without unlocking my bootloader(optional)

Sent From SGP311
Android OS: 4.3
Root Status: Not Rooted
Bootloader: Locked
Build Number: 10.4.1.B.0.109
Other Devices: MT27i

Hi you don't have any solution if you don't want to loose data

If you unlocked bootloader you will loose data
if you dont want to unlock bootloader you must revert first to 10.3.1.C.0.136 to be able to root it and you will loose data
7th March 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibis69

Hi you don't have any solution if you don't want to loose data

If you unlocked bootloader you will loose data
if you dont want to unlock bootloader you must revert first to 10.3.1.C.0.136 to be able to root it and you will loose data


i have unlocked the bootloader before and i relocked it. So if i unlocked it again i will lose data??

I AM READY TO ROOT WITH A GOOD ROOT METHOD
Last edited by Miro24h; 7th March 2014 at 07:02 PM.
7th March 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #4  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,328
 
7,843 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
No current root method for 4.3...

You can use this. Bit Hard. But...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2671276

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk
8th March 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I didnt understand any thing just i want something with obvious steps

Sent From SGP311
Android OS: 4.3
Root Status: Not Rooted
Bootloader: Locked
Build Number: 10.4.1.B.0.109
Other Devices: MT27i
8th March 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #6  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,328
 
7,843 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miro24h

I didnt understand any thing just i want something with obvious steps

Sent From SGP311
Android OS: 4.3
Root Status: Not Rooted
Bootloader: Locked
Build Number: 10.4.1.B.0.109
Other Devices: MT27i

It can't get any simpler than that. No easier method/tool for now.

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes