Originally Posted by BlueCity
Just to be sure...
When I flash the ROM above, then 3G is also working on my A511?
Thank you in advance for your reply.
My builds are compatible with both A510 and A511
On A511 you should have 3G working fine
Originally Posted by monacoo
How to update from previous without mess?
Because there were no major update with the previous build, flashing the new one + gapps + wipe cache & wipe dalvick should do the trick. (that's what I have done on my tab)
And like said @Lusanagi
, if you're not sure, making a full wipe + format system will ensure you to make a proper install.
* Acer Liquid S100 (LCR E/S/F, LiquidNext)
* Samsung Galaxy S2 (7comp)
* Acer Iconia A510 (CM10*, CM11, AOKP, 7comp)
* Acer CloudMobile S500 (CM 10, 7comp, MIUI)
* Acer Liquid E1 V360 (Root)
* Acer Liquid E2 V370 (Root + custom UI/framework)
* Acer Iconia A1-810 (Root + custom UI/framework)
* Acer Liquid S1 S510 (Root + custom UI/framework)
* Acer Aspire P3 i3 (Dual boot : Windows 8 + Android 4.2.2 Root)
* Acer Liquid S2 S520 (Root + custom UI/framework)