Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

urgent help

Tip us?

abati
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default urgent help

lg g2-d802
twrp-2.6.3.2

im on paradus hd rom 4.2.2 and i put a flex 1.5 zip file on my device.

so i went to twrp to wipe the phone as always before i was flashing a new rom. this time wiping the phone failed i tried 3 times and it kept failing then i went to the install section in TWRP to find my zip file, but unfortunately there was noting no files at all.

i rebooted the phone and paradus started and pluged the phone in the computer and al the files were there. but in TWRP I could not find any file at all.

i hope someone can help me out

Koopa777
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Update TWRP. .3.2 had some weird issues. Someone with a D802 might be able to tell you which one to update to.
Phone: Google Nexus 5 "hammerhead" ROM: LiquidSmooth F2FS Kernel: ElementalX 1.00
Tablet: Amazon Kindle Fire (Gen 1) "otterx" ROM: CM11-F2FS by Hashcode
Tablet: Google Nexus 10 "manta" ROM: LiquidSmooth F2FS-All Kernel: KT-Manta F2FS-All
Retired: Sprint Motorola Photon 4G "sunfire", Sprint LG G2 "LS980"

abati
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa777 View Post
Update TWRP. .3.2 had some weird issues. Someone with a D802 might be able to tell you which one to update to.
hmm i dont know what your point is, but i believe that i have the latest twrp recovery and the person you are talking about how should i find him ..

Koopa777
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by abati View Post
hmm i dont know what your point is, but i believe that i have the latest twrp recovery and the person you are talking about how should i find him ..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2472223
Phone: Google Nexus 5 "hammerhead" ROM: LiquidSmooth F2FS Kernel: ElementalX 1.00
Tablet: Google Nexus 10 "manta" ROM: LiquidSmooth F2FS-All Kernel: KT-Manta F2FS-All

abati
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa777 View Post
thnxx gonna try it out, and wil report

abati
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
I flashed TWRP 2.6.3.3, and everything is working perfect ^^ thnx for the support m8 !

Koopa777
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by abati View Post
I flashed TWRP 2.6.3.3, and everything is working perfect ^^ thnx for the support m8 !
No problem! Happy to help!