Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 45,906 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tomoon T-Fire

Tip us?

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
Most of the stuff coming out of China is. Poorly executed that is.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

thesparky007
Old
Thanks Meter 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghirsh View Post
You don't? Totally classless!

I didn't pay $200 for it. I didn't buy it on amazon, I just posted the link because it's in English on Amazon.. I just posted this up here for discussion, not to be insulted. If you don't like the post, ignore it. Don't start fights.....kid.
Nope, not at all...

While I won't entertain your childishness, I'm glad you posted useful information that isn't available otherwise... Which I presume is what you wanted to do with this thread in the first place.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ghirsh
Old
(Last edited by ghirsh; 9th March 2014 at 12:28 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesparky007 View Post
Nope, not at all...

While I won't entertain your childishness, I'm glad you posted useful information that isn't available otherwise... Which I presume is what you wanted to do with this thread in the first place.

Really? I'm childish? You threw a fit and started harassing me about the photos; that is both childish and mean spirited. You basically called me a liar.

I don't know you and I don't know what your problem is, but I suspect you get off on harassing people online. I would prefer that you not respond to me or any of my posts again. Find another victim.

thesparky007
Old
Thanks Meter 912
Stop overreacting yo... Seriously, I don't see why you are so offended. I get no pleasure out of "harassing" you...

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 24283
Members dont mind me, but I missed the point of this thread, as it looks to be a back and forth. So to keep it from going any further.....

Thread Closed & Thank You.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe