Thanks Meter: 816

2,411 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedhacks

Is there a way to install aosp or any 4.4 on my s4 4.3 I am hating TW

no

a little reading goes a long ways

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2606501
Last edited by decaturbob; 9th March 2014 at 12:14 AM.
9th March 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orange County, Ca
Thanks Meter: 59

485 posts
More
This thread is for questions.it does not say we cannot ask a question. If you dont want to save me some time to answer the question then don't answer. I'm not a computer geek that spends my life on a pc. I have kids and family to take care of. Pardon me for not reading more. I now know that I am not permitted to ask a question in the question section.
9th March 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 182

902 posts
More
Quote:

This thread is for questions.it does not say we cannot ask a question. If you dont want to save me some time to answer the question then don't answer. I'm not a computer geek that spends my life on a pc. I have kids and family to take care of. Pardon me for not reading more. I now know that I am not permitted to ask a question in the question section.

The reason he gave you a simple no is because this topic has been asked here probably a hundred times. It's not that we're rude, it just gets extremely repetitive. I understand you have more important things to do, but scouting through some of these threads would have given you your answer quicker.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
9th March 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #5  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 816

2,411 posts
Quote:

If you did simple searches...The question been answered. I gave you a link that will help you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Quote:

Btw...no is the answer to your question that u asked.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread