[ROM][PORT][WIP] K2_CL 4.2.2 w/ Sense 5.0 Odexed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
M

Modding.MyMind

I believe @rickberg may be out of the race guys. His phone got jacked up a couple of weeks ago (roughly). Haven't heard from him since the tragedy with his device. Not sure of the current situation, but due to the silence, I can only assume it didn't turn out well.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

rickberg

Jul 25, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I believe @rickberg may be out of the race guys. His phone got jacked up a couple of weeks ago (roughly). Haven't heard from him since the tragedy with his device. Not sure of the current situation, but due to the silence, I can only assume it didn't turn out well.

@Modding.MyMind I am still here lol the boost towers here in my area have been messed up since the first of the week due to me being an on call mechanic I had to switch companys so I went to sprint I am however keeping my htc active on boost and have been talking baxk and forth with simonz he is going to show me how to make a kernel for this rom.

M

Modding.MyMind

@Modding.MyMind I am still here lol the boost towers here in my area have been messed up since the first of the week due to me being an on call mechanic I had to switch companys so I went to sprint I am however keeping my htc active on boost and have been talking baxk and forth with simonz he is going to show me how to make a kernel for this rom.

That is good to hear bro :)

rickberg

Jul 25, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Yea sorry I have been quiet lol just started my new job and with the service issues out here it was frustrating to say the least

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

@Modding.MyMind but the good thing is I dont have to keep switxhing back and forth or worry about having to get my phome back up so it will give me more time in this rom

tootone

Jul 5, 2010
Yea sorry I have been quiet lol just started my new job and with the service issues out here it was frustrating to say the least

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

@Modding.MyMind but the good thing is I dont have to keep switxhing back and forth or worry about having to get my phome back up so it will give me more time in this rom

Hey rickberg could you host that rom again just so we cna play arond with it?

M

Modding.MyMind

@tootone @Modding.MyMind too tone as soon as i get the Ok from the original developer I will post it

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

Permission granted.

However, any and all who download it MUST take FULL responsibility of any tragedy to their device yet to come as they debug the Rom. :)

If up for the challenge then great.

rickberg

Jul 25, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
@tootone here is the link for the rom this is deodexed and you must do a complete wipe it will hang the first time you flash it for about five minutes please feel free to do whatever to it but before you repost get with @Modding.MyMind and make sure it is bug free. I have been trying to develop a kernel for this but no beans so far it is a chore I had some help from simonz as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7mgtjilwugtuor/K2CL_4.2.2.zip

Reactions: tlacael
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can someone with a pc deodex this and send it to me

Sent from my C525c using xda app-developers app

You can also download the whole app & framework folder here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2363150
    Ok guys more finds
    After scouring through the databases located in /data/users/0
    I discovered most of the apps and app associations are still on boost ip adresses

After scouring through the xml logs I have found that the monkey.jar/odex and telephonyprovider.jar/odex in the conversion Rom are where the problems are, the data/call issue is related.

I tore the telephony.apk/odex and monkey jar/odex files apart in our current Rom ,there are a lot of preferred network,and gsm smalis in there
    Now the conversion Rom doesn't have the telephony.apk/odex in the system apps, instead its located in the framework, as telephony common.jar/odex along with monkey jar/odex file

I don't have the experience with smali files yet, so if anyone wants to try and resolve this issue these are the root of the two bugs.
    @Russelvone, and @palmtree5 are working on the qpst method my only worry with this method is from what I have saw in the xml files everything will be lost upon a reboot
    I could be wrong though

So these will be one of two ways to fix these bugs

The original dev @Modding.MyMind has requested no versions of this Rom be posted until the bugs are fixed.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

[/COLOR @Russellvone sorry bro spell check keeps dropping that last l

@tootone here is the link for the rom this is deodexed and you must do a complete wipe it will hang the first time you flash it for about five minutes please feel free to do whatever to it but before you repost get with @Modding.MyMind and make sure it is bug free. I have been trying to develop a kernel for this but no beans so far it is a chore I had some help from simonz as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7mgtjilwugtuor/K2CL_4.2.2.zip

That is very true I have learned a lot trying to work this out thanks to @Modding.MyMind and @Russelvone