XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][WIP] K2_CL 4.2.2 w/ Sense 5.0 Odexed

Tip us?

Modding.MyMind
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 941

DONATE TO ME
I believe @rickberg may be out of the race guys. His phone got jacked up a couple of weeks ago (roughly). Haven't heard from him since the tragedy with his device. Not sure of the current situation, but due to the silence, I can only assume it didn't turn out well.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

rickberg
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modding.MyMind View Post
I believe @rickberg may be out of the race guys. His phone got jacked up a couple of weeks ago (roughly). Haven't heard from him since the tragedy with his device. Not sure of the current situation, but due to the silence, I can only assume it didn't turn out well.

@Modding.MyMind I am still here lol the boost towers here in my area have been messed up since the first of the week due to me being an on call mechanic I had to switch companys so I went to sprint I am however keeping my htc active on boost and have been talking baxk and forth with simonz he is going to show me how to make a kernel for this rom.

Modding.MyMind
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 941

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickberg View Post
@Modding.MyMind I am still here lol the boost towers here in my area have been messed up since the first of the week due to me being an on call mechanic I had to switch companys so I went to sprint I am however keeping my htc active on boost and have been talking baxk and forth with simonz he is going to show me how to make a kernel for this rom.
That is good to hear bro

rickberg
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Yea sorry I have been quiet lol just started my new job and with the service issues out here it was frustrating to say the least

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

@Modding.MyMind but the good thing is I dont have to keep switxhing back and forth or worry about having to get my phome back up so it will give me more time in this rom

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickberg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]