FORUMS

N900t not booting into recovery

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Jules Windu, Junior Member on 8th March 2014, 11:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Updated n900t to 4.4.2 then rooted the device. Now im trying to get flash twrp recovery and it won't take. I try boot into recovery and it gets stuck in a boot loop and at the top of the screen it says seandroid is not enforcing and set waranty bit somthing along those lines. Im almost home free to cm 11 town can any one help thanks
 
 
8th March 2014, 12:16 PM |#2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,847
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Windu

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Updated n900t to 4.4.2 then rooted the device. Now im trying to get flash twrp recovery and it won't take. I try boot into recovery and it gets stuck in a boot loop and at the top of the screen it says seandroid is not enforcing and set waranty bit somthing along those lines. Im almost home free to cm 11 town can any one help thanks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2567283
try this recovery worked well for me
8th March 2014, 10:55 PM |#3  
Jules Windu's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2567283
try this recovery worked well for me

well i flashed it on odin it passed but i cant get into recovery mode via volume up power and home button. it just flashes the same 3 lines and goes into regular boot i think the 4.4.2 update locked my recovery
9th March 2014, 01:59 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 412
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Windu

well i flashed it on odin it passed but i cant get into recovery mode via volume up power and home button. it just flashes the same 3 lines and goes into regular boot i think the 4.4.2 update locked my recovery

If that didn't work, try this CWM or this TWRP.
9th March 2014, 03:05 AM |#5  
Jules Windu's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
It worked thanks man life saver I used the cwm from the first reply. I love that its touch capacitive now. Cm 11 is running smooth as hell thanks again

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes