Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] TWRP won't read my rom files HTC ONE m7wls

Tip us?

SantiagoIII
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] TWRP won't read my rom files HTC ONE m7wls

I've downloaded various rom files from xda forums that are supported by my phone, yet each time I go to find the ROM zips that I place in both Downloads AND GooManager folder while in recovery...THEY DON'T SHOW . I use my root explorer to see that its the right folder and that the files are actually there (which they are), but for whatever reason they won't show in TWRP.

Sprint HTC One M7wls
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3
Rom: Whompasaurus 1.7 rom in BOTH Goomanager AND Downloads folders
Current Rom:ViperRom 1.1 (haven't been able to update/flash new roms for a LONG time now )

Can someone help? or has anyone had this problem on the HTC ONE ?

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7583

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantiagoIII View Post
I've downloaded various rom files from xda forums that are supported by my phone, yet each time I go to find the ROM zips that I place in both Downloads AND GooManager folder while in recovery...THEY DON'T SHOW . I use my root explorer to see that its the right folder and that the files are actually there (which they are), but for whatever reason they won't show in TWRP.

Sprint HTC One M7wls
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3
Rom: Whompasaurus 1.7 rom in BOTH Goomanager AND Downloads folders
Current Rom:ViperRom 1.1 (haven't been able to update/flash new roms for a LONG time now )

Can someone help? or has anyone had this problem on the HTC ONE ?
You will have to navigate to the folder the rom.zip is in or move it to the root of the sdcard

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator

SantiagoIII
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I tried searching the folders that I placed the rom.zips in and even tried moving the files to the root folder, but still doesn't show in TWRP. I've even heard that you can place the files in the 0 folder and that that should work. but it doesn't