Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] TWRP won't read my rom files HTC ONE m7wls

OP SantiagoIII

9th March 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I've downloaded various rom files from xda forums that are supported by my phone, yet each time I go to find the ROM zips that I place in both Downloads AND GooManager folder while in recovery...THEY DON'T SHOW . I use my root explorer to see that its the right folder and that the files are actually there (which they are), but for whatever reason they won't show in TWRP.

Sprint HTC One M7wls
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3
Rom: Whompasaurus 1.7 rom in BOTH Goomanager AND Downloads folders
Current Rom:ViperRom 1.1 (haven't been able to update/flash new roms for a LONG time now )

Can someone help? or has anyone had this problem on the HTC ONE ?
9th March 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 8,239

8,590 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantiagoIII

I've downloaded various rom files from xda forums that are supported by my phone, yet each time I go to find the ROM zips that I place in both Downloads AND GooManager folder while in recovery...THEY DON'T SHOW . I use my root explorer to see that its the right folder and that the files are actually there (which they are), but for whatever reason they won't show in TWRP.

Sprint HTC One M7wls
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3
Rom: Whompasaurus 1.7 rom in BOTH Goomanager AND Downloads folders
Current Rom:ViperRom 1.1 (haven't been able to update/flash new roms for a LONG time now )

Can someone help? or has anyone had this problem on the HTC ONE ?

You will have to navigate to the folder the rom.zip is in or move it to the root of the sdcard
9th March 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I tried searching the folders that I placed the rom.zips in and even tried moving the files to the root folder, but still doesn't show in TWRP. I've even heard that you can place the files in the 0 folder and that that should work. but it doesn't
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread