FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[MOD] [kit kat] 1% Animated Battery

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 39
 
By TeamPATB, Junior Member on 9th March 2014, 04:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Here is the new 4.4.2 SystemUI modded to include a 1% battery and all 101 images! Its the old 4.3 sammy green for now, I will be doing a Kit Kat white but thats it.

Dev's, Modder's, Themer's....feel free to use it if you want http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577208

As promised (big thanks Cbucz!) here is WHITE battery W/ percent http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577238


original credit goes here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2628560 I just made it to our recent update on TMO




If anyone has any 1% battery images they wanna share in the thread, make em flashable for everyone and i will add them to the OP


WHITE batt:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-03-09 05.52.26.jpg
Views:	1385
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	2621172  
Last edited by TeamPATB; 9th March 2014 at 06:55 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TeamPATB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th March 2014, 04:52 AM |#2  
fryingpan0613's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,531
 
Donate to Me
More
Nice

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fryingpan0613 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 05:09 AM |#3  
AxAtAx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ViSiON,Texas
Thanks Meter: 19,938
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for bring this to the people...nice work....
wow, I am out of thanks, I will be back!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AxAtAx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 06:47 AM |#4  
jimmydene84's Avatar
Senior Member
Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 813
 
Donate to Me
More
White gear battery?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394344045915.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	2621164  
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmydene84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 07:18 AM |#5  
cbucz24's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,604
 
Donate to Me
More
Of course now that I'm making stuff again touchwiz gets an update. Looks like I'm gonna have to start this one over again next week huh. And it seemed like it was going good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394345817752.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	2621191



Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to cbucz24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 07:53 AM |#6  
elwood's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Menasha, Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 1,283
 
More
Killer work guys

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elwood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 09:14 PM |#7  
Matrixk101's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tolleson
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
The white battery doesnt work redownloaded a few time wipe my cache and dalvik wont stick I end up with no battery icon guess ill have to try the green one.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
9th March 2014, 09:36 PM |#8  
nima.yavari's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
thank very nice
9th March 2014, 10:18 PM |#9  
bobbyphoenix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 392
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamPATB

Here is the new 4.4.2 SystemUI modded to include a 1% battery and all 101 images! Its the old 4.3 sammy green for now, I will be doing a Kit Kat white but thats it.

Dev's, Modder's, Themer's....feel free to use it if you want http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577208

As promised (big thanks Cbucz!) here is WHITE battery W/ percent http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577238


original credit goes here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2628560 I just made it to our recent update on TMO




If anyone has any 1% battery images they wanna share in the thread, make em flashable for everyone and i will add them to the OP


WHITE batt:


I may have just missed it somewhere in there, but can you tell me the color code of the Samsung Green they used for the battery? Is it just Gingerbread green?
9th March 2014, 11:39 PM |#10  
cbucz24's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,604
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix

I may have just missed it somewhere in there, but can you tell me the color code of the Samsung Green they used for the battery? Is it just Gingerbread green?

It's not one single code. It's mostly one then fades into 3 more.

And it's not controlled by hex. The battery is 204 separate images
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2
10th March 2014, 12:28 AM |#11  
akapaul26's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Rio Rancho, NM USA
Thanks Meter: 6,397
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrixk101

The white battery doesnt work redownloaded a few time wipe my cache and dalvik wont stick I end up with no battery icon guess ill have to try the green one.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

What build are you on?

Running stock 4.4 KK from another Galaxy.
The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes