Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Fosmon Hybo Snap case review

OP angomy

25th February 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #31  
spannerz's Avatar
Member
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 15
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi

mine just arrived today!
the screen protector was thrown away by me in the first 5 minute! that was a disaster! the case seems good, and the grip is okay. but i feel the volumes and the power button are too sensitive now! with a very low press they work! i think i should get use to it and take care of my fingers!
overall its good and im satisfied

What's the problem with the screen protector? is it because it's plastic and scratches easily or doesn't respond well to touch?
25th February 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #32  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
It did not last long enough for scratch test, it didn't response well and also it wasn't beautifully stick to the screen. Somehow there was a gap between screen and the screen protector

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #33  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spannerz

What's the problem with the screen protector? is it because it's plastic and scratches easily or doesn't respond well to touch?

it doesn't touch the screen so you get that bit of spring in it and I suspect dust will get in the speaker and camera holes.
I'm using a glass protector and with both the sensitivity was hopeless.

also I found it too reflective
The Following User Says Thank You to eemgee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 11:51 PM   |  #34  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by eemgee

it doesn't touch the screen so you get that bit of spring in it and I suspect dust will get in the speaker and camera holes.
I'm using a glass protector and with both the sensitivity was hopeless.

also I found it too reflective

bro do you have problem with charger cover also? when i charge my phone it gets shaped, so i have to hold it closed with my hand for a while to make it get in again! do you have the same issue?
26th February 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi

bro do you have problem with charger cover also? when i charge my phone it gets shaped, so i have to hold it closed with my hand for a while to make it get in again! do you have the same issue?

Yes, I'm holding it now.
26th February 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #36  
spannerz's Avatar
Member
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 15
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Thanks for the feedback, shame the plastic screen protector is crap then.
8th March 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Thanks OP. I got my case yesterday (they had been on back order). Without the flimsy plastic "sreen protector" in it, it's a decent case for the price.
9th March 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #38  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Got my case. The screen protector would have been nice if it had a gap, but instead it stuck to the screen on some parts and there was rainbowing, the screen looked like different colors...it was bad. I took it off and it feels like a TPU case in terms of flexibility on the edges. I'm not sure if I'm satisfied at this point.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alphazure For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes