Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,099 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fosmon Hybo Snap case review

Tip us?

spannerz
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi View Post
mine just arrived today!
the screen protector was thrown away by me in the first 5 minute! that was a disaster! the case seems good, and the grip is okay. but i feel the volumes and the power button are too sensitive now! with a very low press they work! i think i should get use to it and take care of my fingers!
overall its good and im satisfied
What's the problem with the screen protector? is it because it's plastic and scratches easily or doesn't respond well to touch?
Insert witty comment here

digitalmahdi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
It did not last long enough for scratch test, it didn't response well and also it wasn't beautifully stick to the screen. Somehow there was a gap between screen and the screen protector

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

eemgee
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by spannerz View Post
What's the problem with the screen protector? is it because it's plastic and scratches easily or doesn't respond well to touch?
it doesn't touch the screen so you get that bit of spring in it and I suspect dust will get in the speaker and camera holes.
I'm using a glass protector and with both the sensitivity was hopeless.

also I found it too reflective
The Following User Says Thank You to eemgee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

digitalmahdi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eemgee View Post
it doesn't touch the screen so you get that bit of spring in it and I suspect dust will get in the speaker and camera holes.
I'm using a glass protector and with both the sensitivity was hopeless.

also I found it too reflective
bro do you have problem with charger cover also? when i charge my phone it gets shaped, so i have to hold it closed with my hand for a while to make it get in again! do you have the same issue?

eemgee
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi View Post
bro do you have problem with charger cover also? when i charge my phone it gets shaped, so i have to hold it closed with my hand for a while to make it get in again! do you have the same issue?
Yes, I'm holding it now.

spannerz
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Thanks for the feedback, shame the plastic screen protector is crap then.
Insert witty comment here

mke1973
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Thanks OP. I got my case yesterday (they had been on back order). Without the flimsy plastic "sreen protector" in it, it's a decent case for the price.

Alphazure
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Got my case. The screen protector would have been nice if it had a gap, but instead it stuck to the screen on some parts and there was rainbowing, the screen looked like different colors...it was bad. I took it off and it feels like a TPU case in terms of flexibility on the edges. I'm not sure if I'm satisfied at this point.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alphazure For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]