5,603,981 Members 44,892 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][KK][cfX-Toolchain LLVM Clang 3.5] Asus Nexus 7 (Flo/Deb) codefireX Nightlies

Tip us?

antypas
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Good news man! Will definitely try it.

boomerod
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymanFX View Post
Hey guys, Flo is fully available as of now, Deb will take one more night to roll out, so please hang on for a couple of hours if you want to flash Deb builds
Rock solid ROM. What it may lack in features can be easily made up for using xposed framework with Gravity Box and themes. I paired it with the latest Glitch kernel for double tap to wake and I'm very pleased with my setup. BTW, Glitch has turned out to be solid a rock, mostly at default settings. No issues with screen responsiveness to double tap at low battery states.

Marescallus
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I've noticed on both my devices (5 & 7) my music is titled weirdly. Some of them have just a single letter while others have a symbol. If I use a file explorer, my music is listed correctly.
Nexus 5 Slim
Nexus 7 Slim
:Snarf Snarf:

HTC Venom
Old
Thanks Meter 196
No complains means a great ROM ,let's try keep this ROM active

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

previous phones Nokia 5210 ----> Samsung V200 ----> Sony Ericson K750 ----> Iphone 2G ----> ( HTC ONE X, and HTC Sensation XE)

If you have a broken G-Sensor on your HTC One X try my [TUT] here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2420209

kingston73
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Is this still being worked on? Last update was march 7?
TmoUS eastcoast
G2 iphone 5
Sensation GS3
BB 9810

teddy0209
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
Rom is updated continuously, but not the thread...
Check the link in the OP...
If you think I've helped, pressing thanks would be nice...

Phone: XAS
Rom: Beanstalk 4.4.275
Kernel: Inlcuded Kernel
Bootloader Status: Unlocked

Tab: Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Rom: PAC 4.4.2 (KVT49L)
Kernel: ElementalX 2.10.1
Bootloader Status: Unlocked

HTC Venom
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Quote:
There is a daily build for the ROM at the team's website , check the first thread

previous phones Nokia 5210 ----> Samsung V200 ----> Sony Ericson K750 ----> Iphone 2G ----> ( HTC ONE X, and HTC Sensation XE)

If you have a broken G-Sensor on your HTC One X try my [TUT] here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2420209

kingston73
Old
Thanks Meter 296
yeah, was looking at the site on my phone and didn't see the small "next" in the upper right corner, thought the latest build was march 7th.
TmoUS eastcoast
G2 iphone 5
Sensation GS3
BB 9810

HTC Venom
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Quote:
yeah, was looking at the site on my phone and didn't see the small "next" in the upper right corner, thought the latest build was march 7th.
This ROM is nearly as minimal as possible with speed only in mind , its maybe the only ROM for flo that's emphasize on speed without adding tweeks ,

RaymanFX
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 11984
Good things are coming

Due to some internal team changes, there'll be the quality and the same people backing the ROM on this device under a new, well, actually *old* name. I'll post more info once I can show off something here.

Just letting you know that I'm actively working on this ROM and updates will be provided just as usual.
Since my main goal is a stable, rock solid every day ROM, this will stay as close to AOSP as possible, with features that we write ourselves (google for 'NX gesture bar (EOS)'). No funny stuff, no funny CAF *pun intented* :P

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RaymanFX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]