Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,901 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is the moto g good enough for my needs?

Tip us?

jamstar.5
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutfarm View Post
OK i know I'm getting really annoying but how is the moto g for people with large hands? I have a really large hand, and the mobile store is like an hour away and I'm tacky busy atm
Thanks! Abs dirty fit the inconvenience
I had an optimus vu
It had a 4:3 length x breadth ratio

So it was basically huge....
I have adapted very well....The roundness in the back feels awesome....

Sent from my XT1033 using xda app-developers app
Hit Thanks if I help you

ROM Tester

Devices :
Moto G > Galaxy Y > iPhone 4S > LG Optimus Vu > Samsung Champ

hypertx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by khimthye View Post
I find the scrolling in app like Facebook is even better than note 3. But the camera is really lousy even comparing to iPhone 4. So think twice if you take a lot of photos with your phone.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
I think camera is okay as long as you have good light source.

eastdata
Old
Thanks Meter 29
The specs are great on paper. It will work nearly anywhere in the world. The price was high compared to other phones, but the specs make up for it; everything is expensive in AU. I got it cheaper as an import, but warranty is through the OS company. It's selling for ~$320 here in some places for my model, although you might be able to talk them down a bit.

The camera is disappointing. Take some pics of the sky and landscape and you can see the exposure all over the place--a halo around dark objects. Don't buy it for the camera.

Everything else is quite good, except support isn't quite there. Maybe google cutbacks before the sale?

The original accessories haven't been released in AU yet, you can only buy the phone. We're always last in line and I know they will be expensive. The flip case is on eBay for just under $40! I want the grip shell or something like it, maybe the Amzer pudding case. The back covers are extortionate for a piece of plastic.