Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,721 Members 52,102 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROM: Galaxy Exhibit 4G Peach Sunrise 3.01

Tip us?

bishoptf
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger View Post
Well keep in mind it's pretty dead around here anymore, so many have moved on in reality there aren't too many people to answer questions left. Peach is no longer supported and no one really has any interest in anything related to GB. It's hard to believe but we are now five android versions later (4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4). I know so many liked the Wi-Fi calling feature but truly there is nothing to be gained and everything to lose staying with a GB ROM anymore. Just my opinion as everybody is entitled to what they like. If it makes you or anyone else happy to stick with this or anything else, more power to you. I think you will be happy with AOKP though.
Hey artful, re purposing my daughters phone and loaded aokp, from CM10 something and it does seem to run better. The one thing that I am trying to figure out is how to swap the internal sd card for the internal one, so apps load onto it? I tried the jocala swapSD but then the phone wouldn not boot, well it would boot but never ending, never came up, tried it twice and no joy.

So what do you use to swap while running aokp?

Thanks.

ArtfulDodger
Old
Thanks Meter 1245
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishoptf View Post
Hey artful, re purposing my daughters phone and loaded aokp, from CM10 something and it does seem to run better. The one thing that I am trying to figure out is how to swap the internal sd card for the internal one, so apps load onto it? I tried the jocala swapSD but then the phone wouldn not boot, well it would boot but never ending, never came up, tried it twice and no joy.

Thanks.
Sorry, I never had any use for that feature or I would help you with that. Good luck in finding a solution though!

digiboom
Old
Thanks Meter 6
This was the first rom I used...so thankful I came across the thread. This is still my go to rom when upgrades don't work.

mwhitt
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishoptf View Post

Thanks.
I have always used jocala's SwapSD with peach, never failed me, have you tried to re-download the file and try it again?

Sent from my GALAXY S4 /sgh-m919

bishoptf
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhitt View Post
I have always used jocala's SwapSD with peach, never failed me, have you tried to re-download the file and try it again?

Sent from my GALAXY S4 /sgh-m919
I loaded up AOKP, artful dodger mentioned that it was smooth and stable and I agree, the only thing I would like working is swapping my external SD for the internal one since its so small....

hydeah
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Is there a peach sunrise equivalent for i727 (Skyrocket)
I have twrp_2.6.3.0 on my skyrocket now and I am looking for bloat-free stock OS (does not have to be kitkat)
Thanks.

smartguy044
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3986

DONATE TO ME
Look in the skyrocket thread. There are plenty of roms over there

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app