[Q] Have I damaged my battery/is it safe to use?
I took my UK Vodafone HTC One X apart to replace the screen. As I was told may be the case the battery was very firmly stuck to the case behind the screen. As advised I heated it to try and melt the glue and managed to pry the battery off but it bent a bit while doing this (so it was curved rather than flat) as while it was hot the battery itself was quite soft and bendy (I only used a hair dryer so it wasn't too hot to touch or anything like that, just quite warm). I kind of moulded it back flat so now it's cold it looks fine but I just wanted to ask everyone if they think it's still safe to use? At the moment the phone is still in bits and I am thinking maybe I should just buy a new battery to be on the safe side as I don't want it turning into a firebomb in my pocket/bedroom
Anyway any help/advice is gratefully received.