Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 50,203 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Good smartphone choices?

Tip us?

techcaptain
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Good smartphone choices?

Hi, I am in Korea and want a new phone (even though I have a Galaxy Note 3 (I am giving it)) that is very good.
I am thinking of:
Nexus 5
LG G Pro 2
Htc one
Vega Secret Note
---
Do you have any more good ones? Thx

--
Sent from my awesome rooted, themed (S5 theme) SM-N900L using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tommypacker
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1598

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by techcaptain View Post
Hi, I am in Korea and want a new phone (even though I have a Galaxy Note 3 (I am giving it)) that is very good.
I am thinking of:
Nexus 5
LG G Pro 2
Htc one
Vega Secret Note
---
Do you have any more good ones? Thx

--
Sent from my awesome rooted, themed (S5 theme) SM-N900L using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Giving it to me right? Just kidding. Don't get the One because it's worse than your note 3. I would say the Nexus 5 is a good choice because there's a ton of third part development. I have no clue what the Secret Note is so unless you have a really good idea on what it is don't buy it. As for the G Pro 2, you could get it, but you might as well keep your note if you're looking into that
The Following User Says Thank You to tommypacker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

techcaptain
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommypacker View Post
Giving it to me right? Just kidding. Don't get the One because it's worse than your note 3. I would say the Nexus 5 is a good choice because there's a ton of third part development. I have no clue what the Secret Note is so unless you have a really good idea on what it is don't buy it. As for the G Pro 2, you could get it, but you might as well keep your note if you're looking into that
lol thx
For the Vega Secret Note (by Pantech)
it is:

I put this one on my "Hmm..." list because it has a fingerprint sensor at the back which I like

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2339
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe