Good smartphone choices?

OP techcaptain

9th March 2014, 07:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Incheon
Thanks Meter: 9

127 posts
More
Hi, I am in Korea and want a new phone (even though I have a Galaxy Note 3 (I am giving it)) that is very good.
I am thinking of:
Nexus 5
LG G Pro 2
Htc one
Vega Secret Note
---
Do you have any more good ones? Thx

--
Sent from my awesome rooted, themed (S5 theme) SM-N900L using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th March 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,647

1,047 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techcaptain

Hi, I am in Korea and want a new phone (even though I have a Galaxy Note 3 (I am giving it)) that is very good.
I am thinking of:
Nexus 5
LG G Pro 2
Htc one
Vega Secret Note
---
Do you have any more good ones? Thx

--
Sent from my awesome rooted, themed (S5 theme) SM-N900L using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Giving it to me right? Just kidding. Don't get the One because it's worse than your note 3. I would say the Nexus 5 is a good choice because there's a ton of third part development. I have no clue what the Secret Note is so unless you have a really good idea on what it is don't buy it. As for the G Pro 2, you could get it, but you might as well keep your note if you're looking into that
The Following User Says Thank You to tommypacker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Incheon
Thanks Meter: 9

127 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommypacker

Giving it to me right? Just kidding. Don't get the One because it's worse than your note 3. I would say the Nexus 5 is a good choice because there's a ton of third part development. I have no clue what the Secret Note is so unless you have a really good idea on what it is don't buy it. As for the G Pro 2, you could get it, but you might as well keep your note if you're looking into that

lol thx
For the Vega Secret Note (by Pantech)
it is:

I put this one on my "Hmm..." list because it has a fingerprint sensor at the back which I like
9th March 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #4  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,767

3,344 posts
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread