Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Bootloop

Tip us?

mattmust
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-Andi View Post
Your EFS seems to be broken for some reason... thatīs why it wonīt boot into system....

this got reported in a german forum, because 2 guys flashed CWM 6.0.4.4-Touch on the device... CWM 6.0.4.4-Touch not released for the Tab 2 - it was for a different device and flashing that recovery brokes EFS for them.
Yeah. That makes sense as I did put a version of CWM touch on. And the trouble started after that. Just need to try and find a solution to sort it now. Thanks for your help

Android-Andi
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmust View Post
Yeah. That makes sense as I did put a version of CWM touch on. And the trouble started after that. Just need to try and find a solution to sort it now. Thanks for your help
Latest CWM Touch for our Device 6.0.2.7 ... i am sure you used a file for a different device and that broke your EFS!
Do you still have the file? you can upload it for me and send me a private message with the link, i can take a look on it. Please don't post the file here in the thread (i do not like to see someone else flashing it and breaking his efs).
Devices:
P3110
I8190

My 50 Cent

Omni Rom (official/unofficial) for P31XX and P51XX
and SM-T31X (unofficial)

SlimRom-Team Member
SlimKat for P31XX and P51XX and SM-T31X (unofficial)

TWRP 2.7.1.1 & CWM 6.0.5.0 & PhilZ Touch P31XX and P51XX

GT-I8190
PhilZ Touch
TWRP

All my files and ROMs on www.androidfilehost.com