Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more
Post Reply

Looking For Someone Confident on Camera

5th March 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leek
Thanks Meter: 638
 
1,703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hi All,

I'm currently building a site, I'm looking for someone who is willing to produce me a video of them Rooting their HTC One X.
I also have some other videos I would like creating, so if producing videos is your thing this could be a nice partnership.

I'm willing to pay, price can be discussed but I would obviously like to have the video high quality.

So, anybody fancy making me a video of them rooting the HTC One X in return for some cash?

Any real requirements are:
1 - Good Video Quality
2 - I get exclusive rights to the video, it cannot be posted anywhere else.
3 - Your confident and comfortable within the video.

Thanks
5th March 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #2  
athulele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 296
 
1,183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Hey, I'm can do it for free but the thing is that currently my exams are going on and my laptop is broken. I'm going to get a new laptop at the end of this month when my exams end. So I'll shoot then.
I will shoot on a Canon 1100D + 18-55mm in 720p.

Let me know if that's fine.

EDIT - As Venom said, I already have a rooted device. So I'll have to relock and then root.

Sent from my HTC One X
Last edited by athulele; 6th March 2014 at 02:49 AM.
5th March 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #3  
HTC Venom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 202
 
488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
The other thing most guys here on here has already a rooted HOX with unlocked bootloader , so unless you accept re-rooting a device that's already rooted after relocking , or you can be lucky to have a guy with a locked device

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to HTC Venom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leek
Thanks Meter: 638
 
1,703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by athulele

Hey, I'm can do it for free but the thing is that currently my exams are going on and my laptop is broken. I'm going to get a new laptop at the end of this month when my exams end. So I'll shoot then.
I will shoot on a Canon 1100D + 18-55mm in 720p.

Let me know if that's fine.

EDIT - As Venom said, I already have a rooted device. So I'll have to relock and then root.

Sent from my HTC One X

Hi There,

If I don't find anyone by then I'm more than happy for you to do it. If worst comes to worst you could produce some other videos for me?
Do you have Skype or Something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Venom

The other thing most guys here on here has already a rooted HOX with unlocked bootloader , so unless you accept re-rooting a device that's already rooted after relocking , or you can be lucky to have a guy with a locked device

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Relocking and then Re-Rooting is fine to me, after all its generally the same process.

IM STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PRODUCE VIDEOS, DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE THE HOX!!! I'M LOOKING FOR A WIDE RANGE.
6th March 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #5  
athulele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 296
 
1,183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilks3y

Hi There,

If I don't find anyone by then I'm more than happy for you to do it. If worst comes to worst you could produce some other videos for me?
Do you have Skype or Something?


IM STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PRODUCE VIDEOS, DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE THE HOX!!! I'M LOOKING FOR A WIDE RANGE.

Sure! I use FB, whatsapp and g+.



Sent from my HTC One X
6th March 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leek
Thanks Meter: 638
 
1,703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by athulele

Sure! I use FB, whatsapp and g+.



Sent from my HTC One X

Shoot me your email in a PM
7th March 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leek
Thanks Meter: 638
 
1,703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Still looking for anybody with any devices whom will produce videos
9th March 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #8  
and313's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 595
 
1,879 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Anyone can manage a cms website. But not everyone has a good mic and camera laying around that might be thr problem... I have some equipment for just voice recording but sadly no time. Maybe in 2 3 weeks or so

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes