Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 47,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

g2 with older roms for smooth running and batery life

Tip us?

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default g2 with older roms for smooth running and batery life

I was wondering if there was any old roms out there for a g2 sprint maybe ics or gingerbread everything i see is kit kat or jb i dont much care for the interfaces on kitkat i had an o g evo 4 g and it had a great interface and dint.use much proscessor i run cm 7 on it great. I have been all over. The net and it seems that this beast of a phone doesnt really have much in the way of roms and even fewer that actually will boot up for my. Pretty much.all the kit kat roms will boot but i cant get paranoid or n e others to work

podagee
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist420 View Post
I was wondering if there was any old roms out there for a g2 sprint maybe ics or gingerbread everything i see is kit kat or jb i dont much care for the interfaces on kitkat i had an o g evo 4 g and it had a great interface and dint.use much proscessor i run cm 7 on it great. I have been all over. The net and it seems that this beast of a phone doesnt really have much in the way of roms and even fewer that actually will boot up for my. Pretty much.all the kit kat roms will boot but i cant get paranoid or n e others to work
Gingerbread???haha no gingerbread for this phone buddy. ICS?? no ICS either. if you want really good battery life just use a stock rom.
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD
AT&T LG G-Flex-completely stock
"Its not the device....its operator error."

nrfitchett4
Old
Thanks Meter 522
Wow, this phone wasn't even thought of when those were available. Why not just stick with the older phone if cm7 is what you like.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
Wow, this phone wasn't even thought of when those were available. Why not just stick with the older phone if cm7 is what you like.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
The g2 blows the og evo out of the water. I just want a rom thats jb thT will acually work on my phone for wifi tether ive tried.all the fixes.and. aparantly where im on the stock rom still it wont work