Ask a question

No registration required

custom recovery

OP DangerousB

9th March 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

244 posts
hi guys i rooted my phone per odin CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505 and after the boot supersu blocked knox i made a backup imei, nv data mit QPTS, efs and nv items with efs professional! Now how to flash a custom recovery im on stock 4.3 jellybean i9505xxuemkf? and the nv items saved as txt files 00000 (0x0000) - OK its like this but i got in the txt parameter bad :S is it normal? thanks
9th March 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Your Mom's crib
Thanks Meter: 2,086

1,872 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousB

hi guys i rooted my phone per odin CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505 and after the boot supersu blocked knox i made a backup imei, nv data mit QPTS, efs and nv items with efs professional! Now how to flash a custom recovery im on stock 4.3 jellybean i9505xxuemkf? and the nv items saved as txt files 00000 (0x0000) - OK its like this but i got in the txt parameter bad :S is it normal? thanks

If you wanna flash a custom recovery , then turn of your phone manually and boot into downloadmode (Hold and press Power+Voldown)and download and flash ie: Philz /twrp etc.and flash the .TAR file via odin.
Last edited by Repulsa; 9th March 2014 at 12:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

244 posts
ok thanks and can you pls tell me is the txt right with the backup nv items?? thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread