Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 43,320 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

custom recovery

Tip us?

DangerousB
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default custom recovery

hi guys i rooted my phone per odin CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505 and after the boot supersu blocked knox i made a backup imei, nv data mit QPTS, efs and nv items with efs professional! Now how to flash a custom recovery im on stock 4.3 jellybean i9505xxuemkf? and the nv items saved as txt files 00000 (0x0000) - OK its like this but i got in the txt parameter bad :S is it normal? thanks

Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 9th March 2014 at 11:53 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1849

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousB View Post
hi guys i rooted my phone per odin CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505 and after the boot supersu blocked knox i made a backup imei, nv data mit QPTS, efs and nv items with efs professional! Now how to flash a custom recovery im on stock 4.3 jellybean i9505xxuemkf? and the nv items saved as txt files 00000 (0x0000) - OK its like this but i got in the txt parameter bad :S is it normal? thanks
If you wanna flash a custom recovery , then turn of your phone manually and boot into downloadmode (Hold and press Power+Voldown)and download and flash ie: Philz /twrp etc.and flash the .TAR file via odin.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DangerousB
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
ok thanks and can you pls tell me is the txt right with the backup nv items?? thanks