Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

no recvery,no goldcard,no ADB my phone stuck on logo "HTC"

OP aliakil

8th March 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #11  
pball52998's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 169
 
635 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
It says your relocked. Either unlock your bootloader again, or run a ruu (only available for s-off though :/) flash a custom recovery with:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Then enter there, flash a ROM,
fastboot flash boot boot.img
My question is why are you relocked?

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695667

Here's a list of ruu.... Pretty sure you must be s-off though... Can't find orange ROM though. Says its debranded.... don't know why...

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off
8th March 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pball52998

It says your relocked. Either unlock your bootloader again, or run a ruu (only available for s-off though :/) flash a custom recovery with:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Then enter there, flash a ROM,
fastboot flash boot boot.img
My question is why are you relocked?

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695667

Here's a list of ruu.... Pretty sure you must be s-off though... Can't find orange ROM though. Says its debranded.... don't know why...

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off

sorry now im unlocked my bootloder any help ???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140308_212643.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	267.2 KB
ID:	2620684  
8th March 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #13  
pball52998's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 169
 
635 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Do you have the right recovery? What recovery are you using? Once you find the recovery needed, extract the .zip and put the file named recovery.img into your platform-tools folder in the SDK kit. Shift right click in the platform tools folder and run the command while in fastboot:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Once that command is initiated and says successful. return back to your main hboot and go to recovery.

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Sorry shift right click and click on open cmd prompt here. Type:
fastboot devices

If your phones SN shows up, continue. If not you need to install correct drivers. Do you have a SD card? A ROM that you would like?

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off
9th March 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #14  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Unhappy not working !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pball52998

Do you have the right recovery? What recovery are you using? Once you find the recovery needed, extract the .zip and put the file named recovery.img into your platform-tools folder in the SDK kit. Shift right click in the platform tools folder and run the command while in fastboot:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Once that command is initiated and says successful. return back to your main hboot and go to recovery.

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Sorry shift right click and click on open cmd prompt here. Type:
fastboot devices

If your phones SN shows up, continue. If not you need to install correct drivers. Do you have a SD card? A ROM that you would like?

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off


i flash the recovery successful but i cant boot go to recovery!! plz help me bro !!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans 1titre.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	211.3 KB
ID:	2621277  
9th March 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #15  
psone1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliakil

i flash the recovery successful but i cant boot go to recovery!! plz help me bro !!

Try this FAQ:

Reboot to HBOOT
select FASTBOOT to get to FASTBOOT USB mode
Make sure the device is in and you have fastboot on your machine
fastboot flash the recovery image
Immediately try to go into the recovery via the HBOOT menu
If no dice, reboot the system and make sure "fast boot" is unchecked in the power options. It might be unrelated, but still: do it.
Go back and try again, but after flashing recovery, reboot the bootloader and then immediately go to recovery.
If successful, reboot system then reboot back into HBOOT and then to recovery to confirm.

or try clear you cache via ADB
9th March 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #16  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by psone1

Try this FAQ:

Reboot to HBOOT
select FASTBOOT to get to FASTBOOT USB mode
Make sure the device is in and you have fastboot on your machine
fastboot flash the recovery image
Immediately try to go into the recovery via the HBOOT menu
If no dice, reboot the system and make sure "fast boot" is unchecked in the power options. It might be unrelated, but still: do it.
Go back and try again, but after flashing recovery, reboot the bootloader and then immediately go to recovery.
If successful, reboot system then reboot back into HBOOT and then to recovery to confirm.

or try clear you cache via ADB

thank you bro but not working !!!
9th March 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #17  
psone1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=839621 try Unrevoked method
and maybe if you do S-off then recovery start works after flashing from adb?
9th March 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #18  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Thumbs up thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by psone1

Try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=839621 try Unrevoked method
and maybe if you do S-off then recovery start works after flashing from adb?

i find soultion "RUU_Bravo_Froyo_Orange_FR-B2B_2.22.73.6_Radio_32.49.00.32U_5.11.05.27_releas e_164703_signed(SIMLOCKED).exe" i by pass cid but i have error bootloder version help me to downgarde bootloder with fastboot thank you for helping
9th March 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2092586
But your hboot is 1.03, so I honestly don't know will it work.


And by the way, opening a new thread is not gonna make anything faster.
If people are really checking the Q&A and helping with problems,
they will help no matter your problem is inside some threads or a new one.
9th March 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #20  
pball52998's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 169
 
635 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
I thought you had to be s-off to downgrade and ruu. Thats why I was telling him to install custom recovery, then ROM. Go s-off then downgrade with RUU. Do you want stock or a ROM?

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Also what recovery are you using? Or trying to use?

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes