Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more

HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][LB/UB][4.1.2] Android Open Kang Project

17th February 2014, 11:57 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
sorry for my noob question,
it's state this rom are for locked bootloader , but if for unlock one. need use stock kernel (6.2.B.1.96 or newer) ?
 
 
17th February 2014, 02:03 PM |#22  
fernoct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 99
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albuah

sorry for my noob question,
it's state this rom are for locked bootloader , but if for unlock one. need use stock kernel (6.2.B.1.96 or newer) ?

Rom is working for both Locked/Unlocked bootloader devices. u need to keep on stock kernel which is JB 6.2.B.0.211
(.96 kernel is for Xperia S & ION's latest stock is .211)
If ur on Unlocked bootloader device, latest GI kernel is just fine too..
The Following User Says Thank You to fernoct For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 10:29 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernoct

Rom is working for both Locked/Unlocked bootloader devices. u need to keep on stock kernel which is JB 6.2.B.0.211
(.96 kernel is for Xperia S & ION's latest stock is .211)
If ur on Unlocked bootloader device, latest GI kernel is just fine too..

Thx dude. Just wanna confirm which kernel need to use for unlock bootloader.

Sent from my Xperia ion using xda app-developers app
19th February 2014, 12:40 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Owh one other thing, the led notification not blinking? It stay on until dismiss the notification?

Sent from my Xperia ion using xda app-developers app
19th February 2014, 07:49 AM |#25  
fernoct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 99
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albuah

Owh one other thing, the led notification not blinking? It stay on until dismiss the notification?

Sent from my Xperia ion using xda app-developers app

Yes man, as stated in the very first post, this still having few bugs as reported in CM10.
Unfortunately, still no fix there.
9th March 2014, 03:20 PM |#26  
fernoct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 99
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
It will be cool if you can fix the issue when I call a person, during call other person is in a call a notification on screen saying "call is waiting"..
Heard it was fixed on latest CM10 nightlies. Is it fixable OP?
9th March 2014, 03:48 PM |#27  
Olivier's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Linz
Thanks Meter: 4,882
 
2,323 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
I don't have this bug (on my Xperia S)... Also I don't really understand what you mean. Can you call others or not? Is anyone else facing this issue?
9th March 2014, 04:27 PM |#28  
fernoct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 99
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djolivier

I don't have this bug (on my Xperia S)... Also I don't really understand what you mean. Can you call others or not? Is anyone else facing this issue?

No issues in calling bro, when I call someone and when that person is in another call it will not giving a toast on screen saying "call is waiting"..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes