Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 41,348 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MTP Application 1.0 APK

Tip us?

jeremymichaeldlima
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] MTP Application 1.0 APK

Hey guys! So I successfully managed to root my Galaxy S Advance running stock 4.1.2 Jellybean (Italian firmware I9070XXLQL) and installed SuperSU and TitaniumBackup. I was uninstalling unnecessary bloatware using a couple of lists made by other forum members. One of the apps I deleted was called MTP Application 1.0 (I think?) because it is only required for connecting to a computer via Kies and I don't use that anymore (Android File Transfer all the way!) But now my phone does not get recognised by AFT at all. Unfortunately I'm a klutz and forgot to make a backup of the application before deleting so now it cannot be recovered. Can someone possibly provide me with the APK? It is a system application and I have granted root access to ES File Explorer. Just need the application itself. Thanks!

Edit: I've already searched online and can't find the APK anywhere on the Internet.

sasank360
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Here you go. I attached the file. I use xxlql deodexed and pulled this from the preload partition. I think you must put this apk in the app folder on preload partition and give it permissions. Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: apk MtpApplication.apk - [Click for QR Code] (379.5 KB, 50 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sasank360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremymichaeldlima
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasank360 View Post
Here you go. I attached the file. I use xxlql deodexed and pulled this from the preload partition. I think you must put this apk in the app folder on preload partition and give it permissions. Good Luck.
Hey thanks! I downloaded the APK, moved it to the appropriate folder and changed the permissions. Now my phone is getting recognised by AFT. Thanks once again for the speedy response!

sasank360
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremymichaeldlima View Post
Hey thanks! I downloaded the APK, moved it to the appropriate folder and changed the permissions. Now my phone is getting recognised by AFT. Thanks once again for the speedy response!
Glad to know I was of some help. Good luck.