Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,020 Members 41,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{q}no one can hear me :(

Tip us?

jayas.mayank
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator1584 View Post
If you are on a kitkat based ROM you need to upgrade the firmware, I was having problems with ViperOne 5.0 and making calls as well but you must make sure and upgrade the firmware to the latest RUU then re-root phone... I hope this helps, I had this problem and this solved my issue!
bro i am on android 4.3 now...i have ran O.M.J.'s 3.05.651.6 ruu and now i am on firmware version 3.05.651.6....my baseband radio version is 1.00.20.1108...plz give me the link for latest firmware...thanxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNeckbone View Post
Completely forgot to ask him about firmware...If everyone would upgrade firmware, radios and s-off if available there would be much less clutter around xda.

Sent from my lunar powered Inverted EclipticONE using Tapatalk 2
sir i am on android 4.3 and firmware version is 3.05.651.6 and radio is 1.00.20.1108...

jayas.mayank
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
anyone plz help me??

raptoro07
Old
Thanks Meter 1102
Why don't you update to 4.06 based 4.4.2 ROM? Maybe the radio is not liking the older 4.3 ROM. I would say RUU with the 4.06.
Phone:Sprint HTC One
Revone S-Off'd
HBOOT: 1.55.0000
RADIO: 1.01.20.0515
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.2
Kernel: Elite Lunar 6/1/14 OC/Non-Gesture
ROM: ViperONE 6.2.1

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raptoro07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BMP7777
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptoro07 View Post
Why don't you update to 4.06 based 4.4.2 ROM? Maybe the radio is not liking the older 4.3 ROM. I would say RUU with the 4.06.
was gonna offer the same advice.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMP7777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jayas.mayank
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptoro07 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMP7777 View Post
was gonna offer the same advice.....
sir i had run the 4.06 ruu (o.m.j) and still this calling problem is there,,,,i have flashed 4.06.651.4_firmware.zip not 4.06.651.4_modified firmware.zip...what should i do now??flash the modified firmware??

jayas.mayank
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
plz anyone help me??

Spacemany3k
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I have this problem too. What I've found is that the noise cancellation for the HTC one is interfering only with phone calls. Speaker works fine. Here's what I did to fix it. This worked on an AOSP rom, but doesn't seem to work on Viper ROM. Below is what I posted in another thread.

Hey all,

Here's what I did to fix my Sprint HTC One

I went into system --> build.prop
I changed persist.audio.handset.mic=digital to persist.audio.handset.mic=analog
Reboot

This solved my issue after I've tried many things. Here were some temporary fixes that worked for me before I found this permanent fix:

Screaming into the microphone for around a minute. After that, the rest of the call seemed to work. Note: The microphone is on the bottom, underneath the bottom speaker.
Covering the second microphone that's on the BACK of the HTC One (you'll see it in the top right). That helped as well.

I hope this helps someone.

Cheers.