Need Help with a String

OP czonin

9th March 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huntington, NY
Thanks Meter: 88

368 posts
More
Hey everyone i'm trying to write out a string but i'm getting the wrong value returned and I don't know why. I want to have a rectangle change colors if the first event day of month, second event day of month, and third event day of month are the same AND the first event day of month is today. Right now my string is:

[c]$#C0Sd#=#C1Sd#&&#C1Sd#=C2Sd#&&#C0Sd#=#Dd#?#4afffff f:#00ffffff$[/c]

and i'm getting [c]#00ffffff[/c] even though all of the event days are the same and the first event day of the month is today. Any help would be appreciated!
9th March 2014, 11:13 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,339

1,409 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by czonin

Hey everyone i'm trying to write out a string but i'm getting the wrong value returned and I don't know why. I want to have a rectangle change colors if the first event day of month, second event day of month, and third event day of month are the same AND the first event day of month is today. Right now my string is:

and i'm getting [c]#00ffffff[/c] even though all of the event days are the same and the first event day of the month is today. Any help would be appreciated!

Looks like you're missing a # on #C2Sd# or is that just a typing error in your post?

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons
10th March 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huntington, NY
Thanks Meter: 88

368 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker

Looks like you're missing a # on #C2Sd# or is that just a typing error in your post?

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons

Ya I realized that just as you answered, thanks! What I have been trying to get working is still running into issues. If you have some free time would you mind giving me a hand with it?
13th March 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 5

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by czonin

It looks like there is a little syntax error:

[c]$#C0Sd#==#C1Sd#&&#C1Sd#==C2Sd#&&#C0Sd#==#Dd#?#4aff ffff:#00ffffff$[/c]

What you were doing was stating #C0Sd# EQUALS #C1Sd# not asking -- IF #C0Sd# EQUALS #C1Sd#

A single = means this is going to equal that
A double = means does this equal that

If you want it to NOT equal then != or less than equal to <= etc...
Now, here is the other thing... If you are trying to use the [c] COLOR in markup text, then it is [c=#00ffffff]Your text[/c]

Let me know if that is what your looking for, I tried to duplicate it on mine, but it just shows #00ffffff

Good Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to jbrown1028 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread