Originally Posted by siro13
Hi, I own GT-S7560 (Trend) with cm 10.2 but I'm concerning won't it work more fluently with 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware? Can anyone tell me wheter it is possible to downgrade this phone to that version of software, and if it is, share link with "know how". Cheers
1) Go there : http://www.samsungis.com/Firmwares/GT-S7560.html
2) Then search for your REGION CODE
, and download the firmware.zip
3) Make, a backup of your data, then go to recovery and wipe system, data, cache, dalvik, battery stats.
3) After, use Odin3 to flash your stock rom (select PDA in program) , but make sure you have installed Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones (just google it)
4) At first boot, you will see the configuration manager.
Hope you understeand what I say, but REMEMBER : I AM NOT RESPONSABLE OF ANY DAMAGE OF YOUR PHONE !!!