FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Please help read this!

852 posts
Thanks Meter: 208
 
By danger2u, Senior Member on 8th March 2014, 11:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
the problem is that my tablet is insane
it keeps rebooting every 1 minute and i can t install anything from play store o other
i try to flash rom with odin but gives me Fail on Nand write start
then flash cwm with odin but when i try to put in cwm he returns in recovery mode
i try to flash cyanogen mode but gives Invalid signature
what i can do?
it s a hardware problem?
it solvable?
thank u
first of this the tab has 4.2.2 android stock and some apps from play store to give more speed like No-frills CPU Control and one other
please give some help here
 
 
8th March 2014, 11:12 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 17,885
 
More
Make a factory reset and see if this will solve your problem.

Quote:

then flash cwm with odin but when i try to put in cwm he returns in recovery mode

Do you mean Stock Recovery still there?
If yes: uncheck "Auto-Reboot" in Odin and flash the recovery again. When Odin finished flashing, wait 1 Minute to be sure. Now DIRECTLY boot from Download-Mode into Recovery! Donīt boot the System!
Welcome CWM
8th March 2014, 11:35 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-Andi

Make a factory reset and see if this will solve your problem.


Do you mean Stock Recovery still there?
If yes: uncheck "Auto-Reboot" in Odin and flash the recovery again. When Odin finished flashing, wait 1 Minute to be sure. Now DIRECTLY boot from Download-Mode into Recovery! Donīt boot the System!
Welcome CWM

i make a factory reset and gives me some error that somethig missing and all my apps and settings remain the same

i tried to uncheck the auto reboot and doing how u say but when i boot he puts me in stock recovery
how to do it DIRECTLY fromm download mode to cwm???
i must turn of the tablet to put in cwm
8th March 2014, 11:46 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 17,885
 
More
@danger2u
If KIES installed, please kill KIES and every KIES and Samsung Process running in background!
Run Odin as Administrator.
Uncheck "Auto-Reboot" in Odin, also make sure "re-partition" UNCHECKED!
Add the recovery.tar.md5 as PDA.

Boot into Download-Mode and connect it to your PC - Odin will show "Added!"
Now Press Start.
When Odin finished flashing: wait 1 minute.

Now press Power-Button & Volume UP at the Same time! Keep them pressing!
When you see the Samsung Logo, stop pressing the Power-Button but KEEP PRESSING the Volume UP button for 5 Seconds.

Itīs all about timeing. Also make sure you are using the right recovery for your device!

Btw.:
What error are you getting exactly in Stock Recovery?
Can you still boot your Rom (even if it reboots)?

Edit:
Else you can try flashing the recovery.img using Heimdall (you can extract the recovery.img from the *.tar.md5 using 7-ZIP) - but donīt ask me for instructions on Heimdall itīs different from Odin - but as i read it seems to be safer.
9th March 2014, 12:01 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-Andi

@danger2u
If KIES installed, please kill KIES and every KIES and Samsung Process running in background!
Run Odin as Administrator.
Uncheck "Auto-Reboot" in Odin, also make sure "re-partition" UNCHECKED!
Add the recovery.tar.md5 as PDA.

Boot into Download-Mode and connect it to your PC - Odin will show "Added!"
Now Press Start.
When Odin finished flashing: wait 1 minute.

Now press Power-Button & Volume UP at the Same time! Keep them pressing!
When you see the Samsung Logo, stop pressing the Power-Button but KEEP PRESSING the Volume UP button for 5 Seconds.

Itīs all about timeing. Also make sure you are using the right recovery for your device!

Btw.:
What error are you getting exactly in Stock Recovery?
Can you still boot your Rom (even if it reboots)?

Edit:
Else you can try flashing the recovery.img using Heimdall (you can extract the recovery.img from the *.tar.md5 using 7-ZIP) - but donīt ask me for instructions on Heimdall itīs different from Odin - but as i read it seems to be safer.

i try it with Odin in all the ways but gives always fail
the roms are oficial firmwares for gt p5510
in stock recovery says something similar to this did not match sized '/system/csc/common/system/.xml
now i don t have the tab with me but tomorow i can tell u what is writte
i can boot my rom but if i try to open a app the tab reboots again and again
9th March 2014, 12:56 PM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 17,885
 
More
please tell us your modelnumber of your device:
do you own a ATT / TMOBILE Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 ?
Or a P5100, P5110 or P5113?
9th March 2014, 11:30 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-Andi

please tell us your modelnumber of your device:
do you own a ATT / TMOBILE Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 ?
Or a P5100, P5110 or P5113?

GT P-5110
no brand
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes