FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

need help restoring Gear to stock firmware

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
9th March 2014, 11:42 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I installed null on my Gear, but it gave me lot of problems so I decided to restore the stock firmware. I have done lot of searches, but since I am a newbie a didn't understand what to do. First i don't know where to get the ROM file. I found a thread listing all the stock ROMs for the various regions, but there are no download links, the author just says "you know where"... ehm I don't actually know where so I am totally confused. Plus, I don't actually know what to do with the ROM file once I download it.
Ok I know this could be a very noob question, but I am really confused, because all the guides are not so clear and sometimes they use some kind of coded language (is this cool?) and I can't get the meaning of any the expressions used, understanding anything. I just need to know what to download (just need a link) and how to flash it in order to restore my gear to stock ROM. Thanks for your patience, hope you can help.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread