XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What is your default launcher on this Tab
Sammy TW Launcher 66 25.29%
Apex Launcher 43 16.48%
Nova Launcher 119 45.59%
ADW Launcher 2 0.77%
Other Launcher 31 11.88%
Voters: 261. You may not vote on this poll

[Discontinued][ROM]BinDroid MegaBlast V2.0.0 SM-P600 [Kernel]BinDroid V2.0.0 | Tweaked | Aroma Installer Debloat Options

Tip us?

Qbm
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddzado View Post
Is there multiwindow support in this ROM?
Sure is pal

Don't forget to click thanks below. I try my hardest to help with the limited information I learn

ddzado
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbm View Post
Sure is pal

For any app? Or just the samsung favorites?

I just bought this thing.. and I'm debating on whether it's worth it or not... Samsung has done a piss poor job on the software.
LG G2 VS980 - CM11 Nightly
Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-i515 [Retired]
Motorola Droid X MB810 [Retired]

Qbm
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
For any app? Or just the samsung favorites?

I just bought this thing.. and I'm debating on whether it's worth it or not... Samsung has done a piss poor job on the software.
You can add whatever you want to the list using xposed framework and wanam. Check my video on page 10 of this thread to see the performance of this rom.

Had the same feeling at first mate and I agree with you about Samsung but seems after picking up a new laptop yesterday every company is guilty of loading great hardware with poor bloated software. Feel bad for people who don't know any better and put up with it.

Don't forget to click thanks below. I try my hardest to help with the limited information I learn
The Following User Says Thank You to Qbm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ddzado
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
You can add whatever you want to the list using xposed framework and wanam. Check my video on page 10 of this thread to see the performance of this rom.

Had the same feeling at first mate and I agree with you about Samsung but seems after picking up a new laptop yesterday every company is guilty of loading great hardware with poor bloated software. Feel bad for people who don't know any better and put up with it.

Wow that's great. I'm just not really happy already with the tablet. I'm going to be using it for a day or two more and probably going to take it back.

hashcheck
Old
Thanks Meter 442
Out of all the tablets I have owned this is by far the best I have owned this is iPads 3 4 and air, Nexus 10 & 7. With this ROM & kernel and tweaks it fly's

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Nexus 5 - Samsung Note Pro 10.1 2014 - Galaxy Note 3 4G -=9005=-

Note 10.1 2014 #HASHCHECK-HYBRID# ROM
Note 2 #HASHCHECK-HYBRID# ROM

Qbm
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Wow that's great. I'm just not really happy already with the tablet. I'm going to be using it for a day or two more and probably going to take it back.
Stick with it bro @hashcheck is right and that's only the beginning. I promise there's alot more to come over the next week

ddzado
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Stick with it bro @hashcheck is right and that's only the beginning. I promise there's alot more to come over the next week

I'm just not loving the physical/capacitive buttons. I use the tablet in portrait mode more often than not. There are other things... but for now... I'll probably take it back.

DutchDanny
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4354

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I'm just not loving the physical/capacitive buttons. I use the tablet in portrait mode more often than not. There are other things... but for now... I'll probably take it back.
If your not happy, Take it back.

If I had to pay this amount of money for it, and not feel happy in first days, no way I would keep it.

I feel you on the buttons and portrait mode.

Shot via my BinDroided I9505 S4

Phones: ONE M8 & HTC OneX | Tablet: Gtab3 8.0

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DutchDanny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bulvine420
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Was very pricey for what you get sold a phone I go free to get this so only out of pocket a few hundred bucks. Great tablet best I ever had just not worth full retail.

--Verizon Galaxy s4 rooted--
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 ed rooted
-------

hashcheck
Old
Thanks Meter 442
Rocking 142gb local storage on mine now purchased a 128gb SD card and a microsd to SD adaptor

Nexus 5 - Samsung Note Pro 10.1 2014 - Galaxy Note 3 4G -=9005=-

Note 10.1 2014 #HASHCHECK-HYBRID# ROM
Note 2 #HASHCHECK-HYBRID# ROM

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hashcheck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]