(ROM)(AOSP) Team Gummy ROM
Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isnít slowed down by features youíll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.
* New base built from AOSP
* Status Bar Mods
* Theme Manager
* Hardware Key Mod
* Lock Screen Mod
* Many Wallpapers
* Performance Control
* Application Permission Controls
* Carrier Label Options
* Background Style
* Lock clock widget
Instructions for installations:
1. Download ROM- http://droid-hive.com/index.php?/top...Team-Gummy-Rom
2. Download Gapps
3. Push to sdcard
4. Reboot Recovery
5. Wipe Data and Cache
6. Install ROM
7. Install Gapps
8. Reboot System
* Thank you to Cyanogenmod for device and hardware repositories. Without this, porting Gummy to QCOM devices would have been nearly impossible.
* Thank you to Google for the best source code.
* androidfilehost.com for hosting our file servers!
Team Members: In alphabetical order
Developers and Device Maintainers:
Bkjolly, BytecodeMe, DHacker27, Hashcode, NoCoast, Papi92, TDM, Xoomdev, EmericanX
Artwork direction and development
ChadFrankos, Cphelps76, Kejar31