Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Do we know if the M7 Ubuntu touch port works on T6?

Tip us?

trevor403
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Do we know if the M7 Ubuntu touch port works on T6?

Well we all know and love the HTC One series, and a port has been created for M7 for Ubuntu Touch. This raises the question of similar devices. We know what often we can install the port on a device if the network is different (mako and toro), but what if the only variable was screen size? Maybe the screen would just sit in the corner and the rest would be letterbox, maybe it would stretch. But the true question is would it be able to work if we loaded it on. I have just bought myself an HTC One Max today and am glad to do this testing, I will go about loading the port onto my system. If someone already has knowledge on this subject it would greatly help me! Thank you all.

-T

Zarboz
Old
Known Scammer
Thanks Meter 9256

DONATE TO ME
No it won't you'll need to wait fir a dev to port it or you can Check their website they have details on how to alter the kernel and build the source

But it requires current working cm builds for the device

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Building a better droid is the purpose of today Android History
G1->mytouch 3g -> Mytouch slide -> Mytouch 4g -> HD2 magldr -> Thunderbolt -> Evo 3D -> Sensation -> Evo 4g -> Evo 3D -> HTC vivid -> One X -> One S -> ( Evo LTE (thanks xda) -> Droid DNA
I stay HTC.
Checkout my new project at EasyDevStudio
[showp1984] Times of day and sleep are something for weak people - I am a cybernetic organism, and have a sleep mode.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Come hangout
irc.freenode.net
#teamblackout
I BUY BRICKED PHONES!

The Following User Says Thank You to Zarboz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]