5,604,911 Members 33,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [d2spr]

Tip us?

Mr. Struck
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Looks like a successful build for 3/9 after several days of failed builds. Just downloaded, can't wait to fire this one up!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Struck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

upconvert
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Struck View Post
Looks like a successful build for 3/9 after several days of failed builds. Just downloaded, can't wait to fire this one up!
I am not getting 3g on the 3/9 build. Of course this in on a d2vmu with a flashed APN fix.

Mr. Struck
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
I am not getting 3g on the 3/9 build. Of course this in on a d2vmu with a flashed APN fix.
Ditto on the lack of 3G. Going to try flashing again without the APN fix. Instant LTE connection at home, but no LTE in town, so 3G is a must in some situations.

Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk

wyelkins
Old
(Last edited by wyelkins; 10th March 2014 at 03:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38
The 0309 build follows CM11 in its radio switching behavior, it seems to me. Not as good as it was a before IMO. Slow to connect and switch. Voice is slow to stay connected, which is strange. Go to the about phone / status screen to see how it does for you.

I never got LTE or eHRPD, but I did get 3g EVDO eventually. But again, I am not sure about the towers in my area.

I was connected to LTE today using LiquidSmooth 3.0

I hope it gets better.

I might do a clean flash on it tomorrow when I am near stable LTE to see what it does.

TheGTS
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I am on build 3/10 and the data doesn't want to activate. I've been waiting for at least 10 mins and still not activating.

mbr007
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGTS View Post
I am on build 3/10 and the data doesn't want to activate. I've been waiting for at least 10 mins and still not activating.
Me too.

cris_epic
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Is there any way to fix why whenever I try to take picture with front camera it reboots and doesn't take the picture? I'm on 3/11 and its been happening since 3/2

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
[[ TheKidd's sprint galaxy s4 ]]

a2tz
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris_epic View Post
Is there any way to fix why whenever I try to take picture with front camera it reboots and doesn't take the picture? I'm on 3/11 and its been happening since 3/2

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

There was a camera fix posted near the beginning of the thread. I had camera troubles with 3/2 i think, but clean flashed....3/9 i think and it worked. Didn't try the fix though, just clean flashed.

trouinky
Old
Thanks Meter 44
No posts in four days, I guess everyone is having as good luck as I am???

No camera problems so far, I'm on 3/16, dirty flash every update as they come in. DKP kernel, and I flash the full modular Gapps each time I flash after wiping of course.

:impressive:

wyelkins
Old
Thanks Meter 38
No. I have not had any luck getting LTE on the last few d2lte builds. I am running LiquidSmooth until things get better.