No registration required

[Q] Lose PhotoSphere functionality on device power cycle

OP uberSkeptic

10th March 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Hi guys,

Every time my Sprint S3 power cycles, I lose the functionality to use PhotoSphere. I have no idea why. I've tried different recovery options, fixing permissions...nothing.

It explains why all of a sudden .zip that previously had worked for me stopped working, and why now I'm able to do it with the APK file.

Honestly, I'm OK with re-installing that APK every time I want to use PhotoSphere, but there's got to be a better fix than that! Any suggestions, ideas, avenues to explore &c would be much appreciated! Thanks!
10th March 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 31

170 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberSkeptic

Hi guys,

Every time my Sprint S3 power cycles, I lose the functionality to use PhotoSphere. I have no idea why. I've tried different recovery options, fixing permissions...nothing.

It explains why all of a sudden .zip that previously had worked for me stopped working, and why now I'm able to do it with the APK file.

Honestly, I'm OK with re-installing that APK every time I want to use PhotoSphere, but there's got to be a better fix than that! Any suggestions, ideas, avenues to explore &c would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Do you mind sharing the APK that you used to get Photosphere?

The one or two that I've tried both have the functionality, but the "window" where I'm supposed to see the image being photosphered stays blank. I'm hoping I need a newer/better APK.

Thanks.
10th March 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloheim

Do you mind sharing the APK that you used to get Photosphere?

The one or two that I've tried both have the functionality, but the "window" where I'm supposed to see the image being photosphered stays blank. I'm hoping I need a newer/better APK.

Thanks.

I can try - but I was pretty sure I posted a link to the thread in which its posted in your very photosphere thread asking for it - so check there if this doesn't work (my posting a link anyway). But here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mg2ud8k9rw...4.3_Kamera.apk
10th March 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 31

170 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberSkeptic

I can try - but I was pretty sure I posted a link to the thread in which its posted in your very photosphere thread asking for it - so check there if this doesn't work (my posting a link anyway). But here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mg2ud8k9rw...4.3_Kamera.apk

Ahh... that was you that provided the link. Thanks for the help.

I did try using that APK, but like I said... for some reason the camera image never displays in the box. I see the box and the blue circle... just no image. I dont get it. I dont have problems with any other camera app.

Thanks anyways. Good luck finding a fix for your issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread